March 2013 Moms

Random thought

Every day when I walk DD#1 home from preschool, DD#2 falls asleep in her carseat while we walk around the neighborhood.  As hard as I try, she always ends up waking up within a few minutes of coming in.  I was thinking today how much I wish someone would invent something you could rest a car seat in that would rock/vibrate/jiggle it so she would keep sleeping.  

So, what invention(s) would make your life easier?? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Random thought

• My lo likes being put in the carrier swung around! He's so weird, won't stay in a swing or go for a car ride, no manually swung around in the carrier! I need something that mimics that
  • I wish they would invent a mommy shaped pillow that he would sleep as soundly on it as he does me!

• Loading the player...
  • A lactating husband. :P
  • imageMrsWindyCity:
    A lactating husband. :P

YES!!! I absolutely love this idea. Have you evet seen the movie The Fockers? He makes a boob to mimic the babys mother and wears it to feed the kid. But I would rather not have to pump MY OWN milk and DH supply his own!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • imageMrsWindyCity:

100% this!!!!! especially since my DD refuses to take a bottle!

• imageMrsWindyCity:

Ahhh...heaven.  A girl can dream, right?  

• imagehoneydew01:

imageMrsWindyCity:

100% this!!!!! especially since my DD refuses to take a bottle!

Me too, honeydew.  It's the pits.  

• imageMrsWindyCity:

That would be nice!! Although my hubby said he would have thrown in the towel within the first week. He thought I was crazy for trying to make it work despite all the obstacles I encountered with BF. 

• imageMrsWindyCity:

Yes!!!! This and 2 extra sets of arms.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker image
  • imagePippaLee33:
    Every day when I walk DD1 home from preschool, DD2 falls asleep in her carseat while we walk around the neighborhood. nbsp;As hard as I try, she always ends up waking up within a few minutes of coming in. nbsp;I was thinking today how much I wish someone would invent something you could rest a car seat in that would rock/vibrate/jiggle it so she would keep sleeping. nbsp;So, what inventions would make your life easier??nbsp;

They actually exists already! We almost bought it. I don't remember the brand but I'm sure you can google it. They're like a floor swing, snap n go style. Just a base for a swing, you snap in the carseat and it swings.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageMrs.Castaldi:
    My lo likes being put in the carrier swung around! He's so weird, won't stay in a swing or go for a car ride, no manually swung around in the carrier! I need something that mimics that

Mine does too! I really should have more muscle from it!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • If you have a Graco carseat - here's the link for the swing that you can snap your carseat into.  https://www.amazon.com/Graco-SnugGlider-Infant-Swing-Frame/dp/B000M4K4BY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1371594603&sr=8-1&keywords=graco+carseat+swing
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageVicki3203:
    imageMrsWindyCity:
    Yes!!!! This and 2 extra sets of arms.

HAHA! Yesss! I've always said that  I could use at least one more arm.  Lactating husband would be nice, too :)

A kangaroo pouch would be nice.  Not even one of those carrier wraps.  I'm talking an actual part of our body.  Something it would be safe to keep LO in while riding in the car.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"