December 2011 Moms

Tuesday workout

Yet another early morning! 

So sad but the only reason I got up this morning to workout was so I could watch the Bachelorette :)  But oh well.  It got me up and running!

Ran 3.5 miles, walked 1 mile and did 10 min or so of ab work. 

Who else is active?  And how are you doing with your goals?  I feel "fitter" but the scale and clothes haven't budged at all.  But I'm glad to have somewhat of a routine now and not excuses.  Getting up early sucks but I do feel good the rest of the day once I've worked out.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tuesday workout

• RicolaRicola member

You go, girl! Good job on being so consistent with your workouts! 

We are back in our 30 day shred routine and I bought myself some weights today. So far I have used old plastic bottles filled with water, but the weights should be much easier to use. 

We will also go for a walk and swim later today. :-) 

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• motangmotang member

I'm going to join the workout check-in... I got the all clear to work out yesterday. 

I'm starting slow. I did some weight training focusing on arms and some abdominal exercises I found for postpartum moms. I plan on going on a brisk walk once my H gets home from work and it's cooler outside (it's 90* outside). It's going to be a long road to get back into shape but I'm really motivated to get my body back.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Nice work ladies!

I went to the gym and ran 2.75 miles and did abs and free weights then DS and I went to the playground and walked for a half hour. Plan to go on another walk after dinner with DS and DH. I am excited that I can FINALLY wear some pre pregnancy clothes especially pants/shorts! I went to the GAP and could wear a small in dresses, I'm starting to feel like my old self again, the running is paying off wish it didn't take 18 months for this to happen though! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imagemotang:
    I'm going to join the workout checkin... I got the all clear to work out yesterday.nbsp;I'm starting slow. I did some weight training focusing on arms and some abdominal exercises I found for postpartum moms. I plan on going on a brisk walk once my H gets home from work and it's cooler outside it's 90 outside. It's going to be a long road to get back into shape but I'm really motivated to get my body back. nbsp;

Can't wait to join you!!

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"