Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Best Video Monitor: Suggestions Please

With DD we haven't needed a monitor in years and now almost 5 years later, with a new baby on the way, every monitor just looks the same to me.

Any moms of new babies (with new video monitors) want to share your monitor and experience? (recommendations please)

Thank you in advance.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Best Video Monitor: Suggestions Please

• We use the Motorola video monitor and LOVE it!!! It has a great pic for night time, you can play music in the nursery, for me, I can use two cameras with it but you can use up to four, you can talk to your LO and so far, it has been great!!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004VL2VRO/ref=redir_mdp_mobile
    TTC Since Jan. 2011
    July 2011: Clomid 50mg- No ovulation
    Sept 2011: Clomid 100mg- No ovulation
    Nov 2011: Clomid 150mg- No ovulation
    Jan-Feb 2012: 150mg Clomid and 5 mg Femara w/ Orvidrel Shot- Ovulation!!
    Feb 2012: IUI #1- BFP
    Beta #1: 206
    Beta #2: 2496
    Feb 16: TWINS!!!
    June 13: Found out genders... Boy/Girl (Team Green)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/acc1h5.jpg[/IMG]
  • Loading the player...
  • rmrmrmrm member
    we also really like the motorolla. had a summer infant with my first son and it broke before he turned 1.
  • ruh roh!!!!  :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We have the Summer Infant Touch and love it. It did break already but they sent us a new one. We had to pay for shipping though. Boo. 

• We got a Levana off of amazon and its great.

Anniversary g
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We have the motorola as well with 2 cameras - so far I love all of the features - my ONLY complaint is that there is no clock on the monitor - not a deal breaker but it would be convenient to see time for the middle of the night wakings (alarm clock is on hubbys side of bed).  
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageDaisy622:
    We have the motorola as well with 2 cameras so far I love all of the features my ONLY complaint is that there is no clock on the monitor not a deal breaker but it would be convenient to see time for the middle of the night wakings alarm clock is on hubbys side of bed. nbsp;

This!
  • imageDaisy622:
    We have the motorola as well with 2 cameras so far I love all of the features my ONLY complaint is that there is no clock on the monitor not a deal breaker but it would be convenient to see time for the middle of the night wakings alarm clock is on hubbys side of bed. nbsp;

This!
  • imageNicb13:
    I have a Motorola MBP 33 2.8" Video monitor and love it. I like that I can see the temp in his room. I'm kind of obsessive about that....

Same! We love it! Worth every penny! I only wish it had a clock on it too...but that wasn't a deal breaker. 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"