2nd Trimester

Surprise awesome place to buy baby clothes!!

I am a HUGE bargain shopper and can not justify spending oodles amounts of money on baby clothes.  I have been going to the Salvation Army and goodwill!  Most are brand new with tags still on them and all the others are so lightly warn that they look new.  PLus I am getting brand name stuff like polo, Carter's, baby gap osh kosh for no more than 1.00 per piece and a lot as low as 20 cents! Most are winter and fall clothes too. I literally have more than enough baby clothes for the first six months and I have only spent $50. 

Re: Surprise awesome place to buy baby clothes!!

• I wish my local stores were that good.  Most items are stained or very worn and they range in price from $2 and up.  If it is nwt, they usually price it pretty close to a normal retail price.
  • tjheldtjheld member
    Wow!  That is splendid!  I am slightly jealous that you were able to find such great bargains!  :)  I will definitely have to go and shop at our good will--as our local thrift store very rarely have anything good.  Congrats on the great finds!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the tip! Once I find out what I'm having I'll have to check that out
  • I frequent my GW and SA stores, and the finds are not as good :) But, congrats on your treasures! :)
    God gave me a double portion for my inheritance with my little Mighty men :) 9/19/10 Baby A born at 1:47 am 6lbs 14oz, 20.5inches long. Baby B born at 3:20 am 6lbs 6oz, 19.5inches long. My double blessing!:)
  • imageLeggett44:
    I wish my local stores were that good.  Most items are stained or very worn and they range in price from $2 and up.  If it is nwt, they usually price it pretty close to a normal retail price.

This for me too.  =( 

• mine are pretty good also.I always shop for my lo there its also a great place to get books. I was scoring dr seuss  books all sorts for .50 each
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"