February 2013 Moms

Okay, anxious! Come on AF where are you!

So AF was due two days ago, and while DH and I would be okay with having another baby so soon, we were really hoping for no more February birthdays! We are a family of 4 with 4 Feb b'days...  I went out today and bought tampax because I was too chicken to buy the pregnancy test, Lol! Besides which, I am not looking forward to a cross-country drive in two weeks if I have to think about morning sickness...

So send me some happy period thoughts, lol! (Never thought I would say that!)

We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

Re: Okay, anxious! Come on AF where are you!

• Sending you period vibes!!!  How long has it been since you stopped BF or pumping or whatever?  AF took 7 weeks to come after I stopped pumping.  Maybe it's just taking your body a little while to get itself sorted and AF will be on her way shortly!

• I'm still EBF, but have had one period.  That was over a month ago...  I took a test this morning to be sure. Digital.  :)  It said NOT pregnant.  I was thrilled.  I think periods are generally unreliable right after having had a baby. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I was 6 days late and AF finally came. Hoping the same happens for you, sending you some happy period vibes, lol!
                     Johna and Justin Married since 2011
                     Baby Jasper born 2.23.13 8lbs 15 oz. 
  • LOLing at "period vibes" and DC's comment!

FX for you, Tamara! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Just wear your nicest underwear. Always works for me.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagecarpntrgrl:
    Just wear your nicest underwear. Always works for me.

Awesome. Stick out tongue

• imagecarpntrgrl:

How true! Yes I'm still EBFing, but after my Ddaughter was born, once I had that first PP, i was so regular, I could set my calendar by it! I could plan months in advance and *know* I would have AF or not.  I had presumed that the same would be true here, but i guess that is what I get for assuming.

Stil nothing, BTW...

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• imagecarpntrgrl:

Lilypie - (2q9u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"