Working Moms

Monday morning vents

Anyone?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Monday morning vents

• jc&catjc&cat member

I have to spend $333 on a new windshield today. Then car inspection tomorrow. Mamma wants to take a day off and go to sesame place this week too and this is gonna be one expensive week!!

• Too much work to do, leaving early for DS's 9 mo appointment, and severely need pedi and new shoes for mama, not to mention a haircut before a presentation on Thursday. Feeling very homely.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Back to work from vacation...silver lining...no red light blinking when I got in!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • I have to pack my lunch for summer school. I hate packing my lunch and I get SO spoiled over the school year when I don't have to! And of course now that I'm KU I cant just pack a turkey sandwich....

1st world probs! 

DD1 - Evelyn Riley - 9/30/11
    DD2 - Charlotte Avery - 1/27/14

• My 3.5yo was a total nightmare all weekend.  Tantrums, screaming, defiance all weekend long.  I took her and 3 month old DD to the park on Saturday, and we had to leave immediately because she started screaming that some kid was on some plaything that she wanted to use.  I'm at the end of my rope, and I hated leaving today because there's clearly an issue with her.

On the other hand, my 3 month old has been so unbelievably cute.  She's sleeping well (up once a night to eat, right back to sleep) and is just all smiles while she's awake.  I hated leaving because she just seemed so excited to see me this morning.

• LoCarbLoCarb member
    imageMamaAllison:

And of course now that I'm KU I cant just pack a turkey sandwich....

Congrats and H&H 9 mo!  You make pretty babies as evident by your DD's pic in siggy.

• LoCarbLoCarb member

This wknd I spent too much money and felt like a spent most of the time driving around. I wish I could say it was a fab wknd and worth it but in hindsight, I'd rather have my money back.

All morning, my phone has been blowing up with nasty txt msg from Ex. I'm ignoring them but fuming at the same time. The issue-he needs a mom to remind him of things and still wants me to play that role. When he procrastinates and things fall through I receive the hate.

• imageLoCarb:
    imageMamaAllison:

And of course now that I'm KU I cant just pack a turkey sandwich....

Congrats and H&H 9 mo!  You make pretty babies as evident by your DD's pic in siggy.

Thanks!  

DD1 - Evelyn Riley - 9/30/11
    DD2 - Charlotte Avery - 1/27/14

• WBMomWBMom member

Allergies - You suck!  Go away!

Why does the work a/c have to be blowing so bad the papers on my desk are moving and I have a sweater on?  Cost savings measures should also equal turning the air to 70 or above.  Not the 60 degrees it feels like in here. 

ETA:  Happy thought though:  It's my baby's first birthday today!  Big Smile

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • AgoAgo member
    ArkansasMom22 - you sound just like me and the struggles with my boss for the past three years until I got a new boss last month.  I've been there and I'm thinking of you!
    University of Kansas alum Geoff Folker applies food coloring to his snow sculpture at his home on Park Street in Olathe, Kan., on Sunday, March 24, 2013.  A storm that dumped up to 15 inches of snow on parts of Colorado and Kansas is making its way east, with winter storm warnings and advisories issued for today and tomorrow as far east as Pennsylvania. (AP Photo/The Kansas City Star, John Sleezer)

January OAD Siggy Challenge: Creative Snow Sculptures

• Why are some women incapable of peeing IN the toilet? I swear. It is just so nasty. Some days our women's restroom looks like a frat house. We are in a workplace ladies, get it together!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"