Babies: 3 - 6 Months

3 months/Naps

Where does your 3 month old nap?

Re: 3 months/Naps

• a13049a13049 member
    We were having her nap next to us wherever that was or in our arms. We started putting her in her crib for naps two weeks ago and in her crib at night time this week. Her sleeping patterns have gotten off a little and she wakes a little more frequently at night, but we are both teachers so we are hoping to make the transition and let her settle back into a routine before school starts

• Shel79Shel79 member
    They nap in their swings and sleep in their crib at night.  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • mnj05mnj05 member
    Right now naps are in the swing. This week or next I'm going to start putting him in his crib for naps and hopefully convince DH to put him in the crib at night.

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    DX: anovulatory and severe MFI
    DH is a testicular cancer survivor
    IVF#1 w/ICSI lupron, gonal f, ovidrel
    ER 6/15/12 6R 6M 6F! ET 6/20/12
    Beta #1: 154 Beta #2: 509 Beta #3: 7326
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2: 6/2014 all testing came back normal

IVF#2 (#1 for LO#2) 9/2014 - 17R 10M 10F 4 blasts frozen on day 6.

FET #1 10/15/14 - Beta #1: 216  Beta #2: 823

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• DS will sleep in his swing or pack n' play. When I'm home, I try to have him nap in his crib.
  • I've just started noticing a nap schedule with him so I've started putting him on his crib. If not, he's in my arms.

• =Lee=B=Lee=B member

In crib at night and during day more and more naps are in the crib.  She still naps in the baby wrap when out of house.  She's never napped in her swing and only naps in her car seat while in the car then gets transferred to the baby wrap.  Until 2 weeks ago she had most naps on me or on the couch beside me but has always spent the night in her crib.

• Crib or RnP
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"