August 2012 Moms

Sleep sacks?

Do you still use a sleep sack? If so, what do you put pj wise on LO under the sleep sack? 

We still use one, but I'm thinking he doesn't need it. I'm not sure. 

Re: Sleep sacks?

• It's summer here so she just sleeps in pajamas, either one piece or a nightgown. She also sleeps with a blanket but its more for comfort than warmth.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS just sleeps in pajamas now. Usually a two piece set as it's getting warmer here. He also sleeps with a light blanket.
  • Loading the player...
  • Landen sleeps in pjs (usually 2 piece--either shorts or pants depending on the weather) and a light blanket. He usually cuddles with the blanket, so if it gets a little cooler, I will sneak in before I go to bed and cover him with another blanket.

• Yes. When we have the AC on it is chilly in her room. We use a cotton sleepsack and pajamas without footies
    995468_10151780121619767_1204953917_n
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • He sleeps in either a onesie, or a 2 piece shorts/short sleeve pj set; no sleep sack.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Still in a sleep sack here but when she outgrows what we have I probably won't buy more. At that point (I'm guessing 13months-ish) I'll just give her a blanket. She's always in long sleeve footed pj's or a two piece again with feet & long sleeves. But we always have AC on.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We do a onesie and a sleep sack. We recently introduced them to nap time and it changed my life.
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• 99% of the time we do footed pajamas. If it's hot in his room then I might do just the A+A sleeveless sleepsack over his diaper.
  • He is usually just in a diaper with a crocheted blanket to cuddle up to.
    imageimage
  • ccamccam member

DS has never liked sleep sacks.  Since it's warmer, he's in two piece pjs and uses a light blanket.  He usually ends up just cuddling the blanket though.

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• I had a dream about this last night of imagining the horror if we were still using one. DS likes to stand and crawl around in his crib, I can only imagine the screaming if he wasn't able to, even if he had the ones with the feet. So no, we are not still using them. It's also over 100 degrees outside and inside we keep it around 78.
  • Charlotte still wears her fleece sleep sacks, over lightweight summer PJs.  She seems to like being warm.

We also have an A+A muslin sleep sack for really warm nights. 

• DS likes to be cozy and with the AC on for cool and white noise we are still using the sleep sack. DD slept in one until we transitioned her into her big bed at 2 years old. It was part of bed and nap routine with her just as it is now with DS. He's usually in pjs underneath too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • DD still sleeps in a lightweight sleep sack with either a onesie or short pajamas depending on how warm it is in her room.
    BFP #1 5/16/11 - M/C 5/20/11 BFP #2 7/26/11 - Chemical Pregnancy 7/28/11 BFP #3 8/31/11 - Chemical Pregnancy 9/10/11 (Worst Birthday Ever!!) BFP #4 12/3/11 DD born 8/13 Perfect in every way!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I bought mesh ones from target for summer. And they wear Jammie's and socks.
  • DS wears lightweight cotton pajamas and the size large cotton halo sleep sack to bed every night. We keep out house around 68 or 69 at night and he always seems comfortable.

imageLilypie Premature Baby tickersimage

imageimage

• imagekikimo327:

imagetwoitalians:
    I had a dream about this last night of imagining the horror if we were still using one. DS likes to stand and crawl around in his crib, I can only imagine the screaming if he wasn't able to, even if he had the ones with the feet.

Trust me, Leo has NO problems crawling around the crib and standing up with the sleep sack.  At first, I thought it'd be a deterrent, but no... he got it. 

Tristan crawls and stands in his also. A sleep sack is not going to stop a motivated baby.

imageLilypie Premature Baby tickersimage

imageimage

• We still use sleep sacks - for naps and bedtime.  For naps he just wears his clothes/onesie.  At bedtime he wears shorts pjs - a shortsleeved shirt and little "boxer shorts" and then a cotton sleep sack.  He has a fan on in his room though.  If it is really hot, I will probably just put him in a diaper and the sleep sack. 

Baby #2!

BabyFruit Ticker 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"