Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Pampers verse Huggies

Which do you prefer? Why?
Me: 30 | DH:34
Married: 08/04/12
DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

Re: Pampers verse Huggies

• Pampers. Huggies leaked for us and I just don't feel like they fit DD as well.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageSmiley-1980:
    Pampers. Huggies leaked for us and I just don't feel like they fit DD as well.

This exactly! Except I have a boy. I also LOVE the up & up brand (Target). We had a diaper shower and got a crap ton of diapers, so as I run out or he goes up in size, I buy those. 

photo 606e6a9295ea7ed21bede1d01b391656.jpg Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We prefer Pampers as well, as we have more leaks with Huggies. I do think it varies from baby to baby, depending on your baby's shape. If you're trying to decide what to use, I would buy a small pack of each and see which works better for your baby.
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Pampers. Huggies leaked for us and I don't like the tabs or feel of them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

C  7.16.2008 | L  11.12.2010 | A  3.18.2013

• Pampers here. I also prefer the pampers wipes to huggies. The huggied wipes just smear everything.
    photo siggy_zpsf288824b.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Prefer Pampers diapers and Huggies wipes. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Pampers. Huggies leaked. We use pampers wipes too.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Pampers Sensitive. 

Huggies leaked and gave DD horrible blisters/skin reactions. 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• With DD I preferred Pampers, but with DS Huggies seem to be a better fit.  We use Huggies wipes, Pampers wipes don't wipe for us!
  • Either or..also use luvs
  • I use Huggies because Pampers leaked that gel crap everywhere and leaks after my son pees once. My son has skinny legs compared to other babies and I have not had one leak with Huggies. I like Pampers wipes more than huggies though, more wet.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Pampers.  We had too many leaks with Huggies. 

I like Huggies wipes over Pampers though

• Pampers. Huggies gave DD a rash. Although we prefer Huggies wipes.
  • Luvs. Huggies leaked so we switched to Pampers, which we really liked. Then we tried Luvs because they are literally half the price of both Pampers and Huggies and work just as well as the Pampers. Now we are avid Luvs users.
  • Pampers Swaddlers or Swaddlers sensitive. They're stretchy so they fit well. We did try Pampers Baby Dry but DD got a diaper rash after just one day so I went back to Swaddlers and it cleared right up. Also, I found them cheaper on Walmart.com than BRU or amazon. 
  • Pampers snugglers but not baby dry. Huggies leak. 
  • Luvs then Pampers. Huggies and Target were the worst for us. We have a 6 1/2 week old boy
  • definitely need pampers for overnight, not too much of a preference otherwise.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Love pampers but gave ds1 a rash every time we tried. I like the huggies because they have a seam in the back that contain the poop explosions a little better during the poo poo blowout stage.
  • well, with ds, it was huggies. pampers leaked. for my dds, pampers was better for the newborn size, but huggies works fine now that we are in size 1. the target brand is awesome as well.

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• mle929mle929 member
    I think it depends on the baby. DD1 wasn't very chubby and we preferred Huggies. DD2 is a chunky monkey and we like Pampers much better.

• We use Huggies and love them, DS had a lot of blow outs in Pampers. We use both Pampers and Huggies wipes but I like Huggies better, Pampers wipes smell very strong!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Pampers, both diapers and wipes! We just hate how strong the fragrance on them is.
  • I really like Pampers Swaddlers. But we recently switched to Luvs, and they work just as well.
  • I prefer Pampers diapers but Huggies wipes. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2: 11-7-14, CP (BFN: 11-13-14)

BFP #3: 3/24/15 EDD: 12/5/15

• I have never had a problem with Huggies, I used them with the first one and use them with the second one.  I have never had a leakage problem.  They are cheaper than Pampers as well.
  • I preferred Pampers or Luvs when I used disposables.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"