March 2013 Moms

The March 2014 board is live

Awww, brings back some good memories of the anticipation of that first BFP and the joy and excitement in those first few weeks.

I remember that BFP test day we met up with "the gang" of our closest friends that night, everyone knew we were trying and we were just bursting wanting to tell everyone. I took three more tests that week just to make sure it was real. Lol
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: The March 2014 board is live

• I would have been conceiving 3 days from now this time last year :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
  • I got my BFP July 18th! The day I went to get my last wedding dress fitting. Yes, it was planned : one of the best days of my life!
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• Loading the player...
  • I love thinking about the early weeks :) I conceived on/around June 25, and we found out July 15 :) Could have earlier, but I wanted to wait because I was afraid of a false negative!
  • we found out I was pregnant July 19!  We either conceived June 30 or July 4... I was 4 weeks 5 days when we found out! It's crazyyyy how fast the time went! I remember thinking March sounded so far away and now I have 15 week old! 
  • It's crazy how time has flown! We conceived on June 16th and found out for sure on July 30th. Didn't even get a BFP until July 28th...all the early tests were false negatives.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • June 24 was my last period....dtd that resulted in lo on. July 4 and finally gave in and tested on Aug 4. Was not expecting a positive.

I remember texting dh that we had 200 days to go. Then 150, then 100.

Also remember finding out in Sept that lo is a boy and that he has down syndrome. And the trouble we had naming him.

It definately has been one memorable year.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • I was thinking about this the other day too!! We found out on DHs birthday last year June 30th!! I can't believe it!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We finished all our paperwork for adoption on July 1st and found out we were pregnant on July 6th!  I remember those first few months seemed to last FOREVER.  Now I look at our sweet baby boy and see how quickly he is growing.  It was nice to have this blog to stay connected with what others were going through. 

• imagejdveatch:
    We finished all our paperwork for adoption on July 1st and found out we were pregnant on July 6th!  I remember those first few months seemed to last FOREVER.  Now I look at our sweet baby boy and see how quickly he is growing.  It was nice to have this blog to stay connected with what others were going through. 

That is awesome!! :)

We got our surprise BFP on July 30th! Seems like yesterday. :)

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • We conceived June 17th which also happened to be our wedding night! Yes, we planned it! We flew our family to beautiful Hawaii for 7 days to see DH and I say out I Do's. now we celebrate our One Year Anniversary tomorrow and LO will be 3 months on Friday! Crazy how much your life changes in just one year!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I conceived my LO yesterday. It is crazy how this time last year I didn't even know that my Lo existed and now here she is about to turn 3mo old in 2 days.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imagemhickey426:
    I conceived my LO yesterday. It is crazy how this time last year I didn't even know that my Lo existed and now here she is about to turn 3mo old in 2 days.

This puts it all into perspective!  We conceived DD at about this time last year.  Just crazy.  It's funny to think back to those first few weeks, where I now know I was pregnant but didn't at the time. 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"