2nd Trimester

Re: Boy or girl

• Im sorry its just to big to even tell WTH we're looking at... LOL
       EDD for #2 is December 8th, 2013, so excited for our 2nd team green baby! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm gonna say girl...with my zero experience looking at ultrasounds.  I'm not even sure where on the pic I'm supposed to be looking.

I figure I have a 50% chance of getting it right though.  =) 

• Loading the player...
  • MEP923MEP923 member

I can't tell what I'm looking at it's too big. How far along are you? I would go off what your doctor or the tech says. They know best. If they said they can't tell then it is just too early to tell.

imageimage

• I'm going to guess girl. Though really, I'd go with what the tech said. If you are going to ask, seriously ask, then at least size the picture so it doesn't make it so hard to look at. 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Oh and I said girl based on looking back at the sonograms of DS and DD.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm not really good at looking at this but I would guess that it looks like a girl

photo b2867ff1-04fd-412f-991f-a3e09638ec0f_zps4503f4a7.jpg 

• shakesshakes member
    Boy

• It looks very girly but, don't buy anything until after your A/S.
  • imageKateMW:
    Aardvark

Mehhh I'm thinking more tapir looking. But aardvark works too. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Just excite sorry! Just wanting to know guesses. I know we aren't experts. I have no family or friends around or near me to get geeky about my first pregnancy so it's nice to get on here and discuss with other ladies
  • Another vote for girl.
    imageimageimageimage

• imageHappy_Yahoo_Personaler:

imageKateMW:
    Aardvark

Annnnd, I just choked on my tea.  Stick out tongue

Everybody always says puppy, I decided to go with something fancier.

OP, I do understand the excitement, but the pic is too big for me to even see a part of it to guess. 

• imageWashingtonQueen:
    It looks very girly but, don't buy anything until after your A/S.

This
  • My guess is girl, but I agree with other posters hold off on buying anything gender specific until your anatomy scan. 
    photo 6aecdc21-d010-4990-8b8b-da468f75ece3_zps38a4dec0.jpgphoto 8c7926e4-3191-4d9f-8e13-2ba2d4b7296f_zps45188ab0.jpg
              Connor - 12/15/10                                     Abby - EDD 11/29/13
    Lilypie - (bLG7)
  • My guess is boy but that's seriously a guess. I'm not an expert. How far along are you? That would make a huge difference?
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Boy would be my guess....looks different than my scan, and I'm having a girl :-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • It is hard to tell especially since we don't know how far along you are. If you are at the 20week or more mark I would go with girl but if you are earlier than that I would go with boy.

What did the u/s tech say?

Anniversary
  • Looks like a girl to me.
    imageimage
    Matilda 6/19/09
    Graham 10/25/13
  • Bmtz12Bmtz12 member
    How were u able to upload I been wanting to upload
  • I'm 16 weeks exactly in this picture. Unsure how to resize pics. What's the best website to use when uploading pics on here? I used tinypic
  • imagerecord2bexoxo:
    I'm 16 weeks exactly in this picture. Unsure how to resize pics. What's the best website to use when uploading pics on here? I used tinypic

You use tinypic and resize to Website/Email.

• not an u/s tech, so... yeah. 

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"