January 2013 Moms

FFFC

I figured I'd get it started today

I'm totally addicted to candy crush right now. I spend way too much time playing it. I need to keep my cell phoneplugged into the wall because I have been killing the battery.

I know so many pregnant people right now. I have to admit I have baby fever. I really do miss being pregnant.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: FFFC

• imageJessie333:
    I figured I'd get it started today

I'm totally addicted to candy crush right now. I spend way too much time playing it. I need to keep my cell phoneplugged into the wall because I have been killing the battery.

I know so many pregnant people right now. I have to admit I have baby fever. I really do miss being pregnant.

Ahhh I am also addicted to candy crush!! DH nearly killed me because I didn't realize if I had it synced with Facebook I could get lives from people. Instead I racked up 50.00 in charges buying lives to beat a few levels.

My ffc is I was only working 3 days a week, and found another nursing job not because I have to, but because I wanted to work more. I love Ds, but after not working for so long I love being back, and I also know he is in good hands with my mom, mil, and my Grandmom. If it becomes too much I can always stop.
  • I guess mine is, sometimes i wish i wasn't a SAHM. I love the time with my son, but it gets exhausting being his sole care taker. My husband isn't exactly useless, but he is gone a lot, and the baby still overwhelms him a lot, so for everything that isn't playing and making him laugh it is up to me. I love being a mom, but i miss being more then that too.. I feel like my identity right now is defined by my relationship to other people and sometimes, for a moment here or there, i resent it a little. Not my son of course, he is the very best thing in my life, and i truly love being with him, i guess i just miss feeling like me too, KWIM?

7/5/11 MC at 8 weeks. 5/17/12 BFP, twins EDD 1/20/13! 6/20/12 Baby B's heart has stopped beating. 8/31/12 Baby A is a boy! And is perfectly healthy and thriving. 1/19/2013 emergency c-section, Thoren is perfect. 3/1/2013 told i will never be able to conceive again. 12/16/13 told they were wrong! 

• Loading the player...
  • I had forgotten to put this one on here a while back until I was talking about it at work today...

My DH is a small business owner that just had basic catastrophe insurance when we got together to he is now added on mine.  Well he hates going to the doctor and drags his feet at any preventive care so I lied to him and told him that a requirement of our insurance premiums is that the policy holders get a yearly physical and cholesterol check.  So now he does both because he does not know it is not necessary.  I am watching out for his health so I don't feel even a little guilty. :)

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"