Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Standing up....

My LO is 29wks today....been standing with help since her 6mo bday but right now she is working so hard to pull up to standing.  I can hardly get her to sit anymore...lol. 

When did your lo's start pulling up?

ps-I think she will skip crawling all together at this point 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}

Re: Standing up....

• Options
    Today! DD is a tiny thing so it looks almost comical that she was standing. She's actually never really sat unassisted for more than a couple seconds, but she crawls and now stands. DS stood really early too, and even walked around things very early, but he didn't walk on his own early. It's hard to say what they will do. Every baby is so different.

• Options
    Not yet. DS is 7 months and every time I pull him up to a standing position, all he wants to do is bend his knees to bounce!  OTOH, he does an excellent army crawl now and is all over the house exploring!
    TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    A week after he turned 8 months. The same day or the day after he started crawling.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

It seems like forever. 

Ever since he was a week or two old he has kept putting his legs down when we try to sit him on our laps. Then if you held his hands he would pull up.

He started sitting unassisted at 4 months. And just after that got really good at pulling up. Now if he is sitting in front of one particular large toy, he pulls up to stand instead of sitting to play. That has been going on for about 3 weeks.  

I suspect he will start cruising the furniture any day.  

• Options
    DD started pulling up and standing on her own at 7mo.  She started crawling at 8.5m.  She was walking holding our hands at 9.5mo but did not take her first steps until11mo.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Married 1/2/99.
    TTC since 4/09.
    Diagnosed PCOS. Diagnosed Hypothryoid 11/09.
    SHG & SA normal. PCOS Research study started 5/10.
    Clomid/Femara cycle #1 - 6/10 = BFN
    Clomid/Femara cycle #2 - 7/10 = BFP #1 - Missed miscarriage 9/2/10
    11/12 - BFP #2 - 11/22 - m/c
    5/1/11 - BFP #3 - Pre-eclampsia, IUGR & bed rest from 32w. DD born via induction 1/4/12.
  • Options

Such good timing! My DS just stood pulled himself up on his own last night when he was supposed to be falling asleep. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Started pulling up sometimes in the last few weeks, so between 7 and 8 months.  He's been cruising holding onto the couch and using his walker for the last week and a half or so. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD just started pulling up on stuff and standing today. For a few weeks now she's been walking in her tip toes if you hold her hands. She's very wobbly, it's crazy cute and she looks so proud of herself. She's also been crawling for two weeks, maybe three.
    DS did things early too. He was walking with his push toy at 7m and running by 9. He crawled just after 6 months. He's six and a half now and is in no way more advanced than his peers who walked at 15 months. Kids just do things in their own time.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Same here our LO made 6mnths on monday and is standing up against everything!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"