Babies: 0 - 3 Months

husband frustrations

I have the urge to beat him with a wooden spoon so ducking bad

Re: husband frustrations

• Today I'm right there with you.  Forget a wooden spoon, I want to use a hammer.  
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • imagejglenn4:
    Today I'm right there with you. nbsp;Forget a wooden spoon, I want to use a hammer. nbsp;

Wooden spoon was in front of me while posting lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Me too! See my post below I have had a grumpy, overtired baby since about 4 PM because of him! Grrrrr. What did yours do?

TTC 17 months, Dx: MFI (morph = 1,) Endo. Surprise BFP after HSG!
  • Mine told me he would be home at a certain time and didn't show up, didn't call and didn't answer either of his phones.  This isn't the first time.  To make it so bad, I had something to do, he knew I did and he was out drinking with business associates.   He finally comes home around 9 with the excuse I lost track of time.  I leave to run my errand at 10 (which pisses me off) and I come home and he's passed out on the couch with the baby screaming.  He assures me she just started but I had to call his name three times to wake him up.  I then go to feed her and he gives me this half assed "I'll do it".  All I could do was give him the death stare.  Seriously, if a hammer was nearby, I would be in jail right now. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • imagejglenn4:
    Mine told me he would be home at a certain time and didn't show up, didn't call and didn't answer either of his phones. nbsp;This isn't the first time. nbsp;To make it so bad, I had something to do, he knew I did and he was out drinking with business associates. nbsp; He finally comes home around 9 with the excuse I lost track of time. nbsp;I leave to run my errand at 10 which pisses me off and I come home and he's passed out on the couch with the baby screaming. nbsp;He assures me she just started but I had to call his name three times to wake him up. nbsp;I then go to feed her and he gives me this half assed "I'll do it". nbsp;All I could do was give him the death stare. nbsp;Seriously, if a hammer was nearby, I would be in jail right now.nbsp;

For a second I thought I wrote this...sane thing two days ago I just haven't let go of the frustration yet because I'm tired of him thinking its OK..especially not being home with me during her watching hour after I been home with her all day.. its hard
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"