February 2013 Moms

The Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day.

I'm just gonna have a little pity party. 

Today is my weigh in day. I gained a little over a pound.

I went to the mail and got my ER Nurse Certification results. I failed by 3%. The pass mark was 68%. WTF. What kind of pass mark is that?

I can't find my mom's money for her power bill. I really hope it wasn't stolen out of my car. 

My kid is being a gremlin because she spent Wednesday night and most of yesterday at her grandmothers, who apparently has no respect for napping schedules.

My house is a wreck because I haven't been home for 2 days and I have 2 dogs and 2 cats.

Alright I'm done. I'm gonna go clean my house now and pray to the nap gods that my kid goes to sleep. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: The Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day.

• Sorry lady!  Here's hoping tomorrow is a better day!
  • Hope this is the end of your bad day!
  • Loading the player...
  • :-( I hope your day gets a little better. I'm so sorry you failed by so little. That has got to be really frustrating.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• I had a similar feeling about the day this morning.  Then Henry took a two hour nap and I scrubbed the floors.  Feeling so much better now!  Get scrubbing!!
  • I vacuumed but I have cupcake orders I needed to fill so I baked instead. Too bad I don't get to eat any of it. I guess that's probably for the best.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I would have a meltdown if that were my day. I don't handle stress well and would totally have an anxiety attack. You are a trooper! Sending sum long nap dust your way!
    My parents are the same about naps they totally ignore that Luke is cranky because he is tired and force him to stay up and play! I hate it.
  • :(  Hope your weekend goes better!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • You can always move to Australia.. :)

Things with the kiddo will even out. And houses will be cleaned. Eventually. (Even though I ALWAYS feel better with a clean house, it's not the worst int he world.. and if you're concerned about it being clean, that means it's probably cleaner than 70% of the peoples houses that you know) As for everything else, hopefully it all works out. Can you retake the test soon? hopefully now that LO is older and you know her schedule better, you can figure out a better study schedule.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My house has looked like it blew up for like 5 months now. Whatevs. ; Hang in there!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • :(  I'm sorry
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"