April 2013 Moms

Sleep

Anyone else have days where their LO sleeps all day. Mine woke at 6am was up until 11ish then slept until 3. He is currently sleeping again. I woke him up to feed him twice and change him. Should I be concerned?
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sleep

• From the looks of your ticker, your little one might be at the middle/end stages of a growth spurt. Mine did nothing but sleep for like four days. He ate only five times throughout the day, but had normal wet diapers. As long as the diapers are normal and no fever you do not need to worry.

I wish mine would sleep like that now, he is starting to be really nosy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My LO did this the past 2 days. She is 8weeks on Monday. Google wonder weeks for more info!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageClandestineX:
    From the looks of your ticker, your little one might be at the middle/end stages of a growth spurt. Mine did nothing but sleep for like four days. He ate only five times throughout the day, but had normal wet diapers. As long as the diapers are normal and no fever you do not need to worry. I wish mine would sleep like that now, he is starting to be really nosy!

Ditto all this. I used to wish LO was awake more. Now I wish she would sleep more. Take advantage of the sleepy day and do some "me" stuff

• Mine is doing it right now. Unfortunately, it usually comes after a bad sleep day but I will take it!
  • God no! Totally fine. Babies need sleep as much as they need food. It's how they grow

You also don't need to wake them to eat. If they are hungry, they'll wake up
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"