April 2013 Moms

FFFC?

Haven't seen this in a while and not sure if we are still doing it.  So, ladies, let's here those confessions!

"A man walking backwards does not see what lies ahead, only what he is leaving behind."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BFP #1-7/22/12 EDD: 4/8/13 It's a Boy!! Born 3/30/13
BFP #2 2/3/14 EDD: 10/15/14 - My Chart
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FFFC?

• 1. I'm not sure I like my dog anymore.  I seem to lose patience with him constantly.  He's not bad behaved but he gets a little too wound up sometimes and it drives me nuts.  It makes me worry that I won't have the patience for a toddler who's running in circles and screaming just for fun.

2.  I use the batman theme song for Every. Single. Superhero.

"A man walking backwards does not see what lies ahead, only what he is leaving behind."

• 1. I only feel comfortable singing the ABC's and Patty Cake. If I try to sing anything else I feel silly.

2. I keep buying baby clothes here and there even though we need to save up to build out septic/water/gas system for our house. :c

• Loading the player...
  • Its my birthday and DH is gone for the weekend doing a volunteer thing in Maryland. Its a good cause, but I'm lonely and bored. I think Charlie and I are going to have ice cream for dinner.

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• imageOhSewCrafty:
    Its my birthday and DH is gone for the weekend doing a volunteer thing in Maryland. Its a good cause, but I'm lonely and bored. I think Charlie and I are going to have ice cream for dinner.

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!!!  Ice cream for dinner sounds awesome!

• I hid the credit card statement in the diaper bag so that DH wouldn't see it. We have a bunch of financial stuff to go through next week and i just don't want to be arguing over the weekend. i will slip it back in with the mail when i pick that up on Monday.

2. I need to get my butt in gear and start to be more self disciplined. i want to start losing weight, get in shape, be more active. Also I want to get back on a daily routine. We have been thrown way off since LO was born and my girls need to get back on a schedule because they just function better that way. I know I am just being lazy.

3. I don't like my SIL's kids. All 5 of them drive me nuts.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Kate_CKate_C member
    imagewiggles527:
    1. I'm not sure I like my dog anymore.nbsp; I seemnbsp;to lose patience with him constantly.nbsp; He's not bad behaved but he gets a little too wound up sometimes and it drives me nuts.nbsp; It makes me worry that I won't have the patience for a toddler who's running in circles and screaming just for fun./quote]
    You will probably have moments where you don't have the patience to deal and you have to take a mommy time out. You would be super human otherwise!
    You would think I would have learned by now to put a cloth over my shoulder when I burp DD since there is a 50 50 chance she'll spit up. But no, I yet again have a puddle of stink on my shoulder.

I tried coloring my hair at home to save some money so I could do some extra shopping. My hair looks like crap, but I got a couple of cute pairs of shoes! Somehow I have managed to rationalize it.
  • imageTrish&Pete07:

I hid the credit card statement in the diaper bag so that DH wouldn't see it. We have a bunch of financial stuff to go through next week and i just don't want to be arguing over the weekend. i will slip it back in with the mail when i pick that up on Monday.

2. I need to get my butt in gear and start to be more self disciplined. i want to start losing weight, get in shape, be more active. Also I want to get back on a daily routine. We have been thrown way off since LO was born and my girls need to get back on a schedule because they just function better that way. I know I am just being lazy.

3. I don't like my SIL's kids. All 5 of them drive me nuts.  

I'm pretty sure any grouping of 5 kids would drive me nuts. lol

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Long story short, earlier this week I had to nurse LO in the stall of a public bathroom. When I went in to the bathroom I was the only one there. It wasn't until someone sat down in the stall next to me that I realized how much LO moans and groans when she nurses. I sat there silently so the only thing the other person could hear was what sounded like a life-altering bowl movement coming from my stall. It still makes me laugh.
  • I made some low cal/low fat sweets to help with my snacking urges. Problem is I eat the entire batch in a day so I might as well eat a bag or oreos. However I'll keep telling everyone in snacking good

::popping another popcorn ball in mouth::

• image(bobo)2:
    Long story short, earlier this week I had to nurse LO in the stall of a public bathroom. When I went in to the bathroom I was the only one there. It wasn't until someone sat down in the stall next to me that I realized how much LO moans and groans when she nurses. I sat there silently so the only thing the other person could hear was what sounded like a life-altering bowl movement coming from my stall. It still makes me laugh.

lmfao.........I would love to be in the mind of the lady in the next stall.

ive been leaving my iPhone on "do not disturb" mode because this is my last week on maternity leave & I want my LO all to myself. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• image(bobo)2:
    Long story short, earlier this week I had to nurse LO in the stall of a public bathroom. When I went in to the bathroom I was the only one there. It wasn't until someone sat down in the stall next to me that I realized how much LO moans and groans when she nurses. I sat there silently so the only thing the other person could hear was what sounded like a life-altering bowl movement coming from my stall. It still makes me laugh.

i laughed hysterically when I read this. I was holding LO across my legs and she was shaking because I was laughing so hard! 

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• imagetondraluv:

image(bobo)2:

ive been leaving my iPhone on "do not disturb" mode because this is my last week on maternity leave & I want my LO all to myself. 

Uhm. What mode?! Why did I not know about this...please explain!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagewiggles527:

1. I'm not sure I like my dog anymore.  I seem to lose patience with him constantly.  He's not bad behaved but he gets a little too wound up sometimes and it drives me nuts.  It makes me worry that I won't have the patience for a toddler who's running in circles and screaming just for fun.

I have a weimaraner too! (hopefully the dog in your siggy is your dog. lol) & this is definitely one of my confessions! He's not bad dog really, he's just like yours! he gets especially worse after the LOs are in bed for the night and he thinks he can get our undivided attention. He also has EXTREME separation anxiety and will demolish our trashcan any time we forget to take out the trash/put it where he can't get it. with two LOs my patience is running very thin...

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • none5none5 member
    I said I was going to return to work at the end of June. Instead I quit my job. I really didn't want to be that girl, but turns out I am. O well.i am happy. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagebeemango0913:
    imagewiggles527:

1. I'm not sure I like my dog anymore.  I seem to lose patience with him constantly.  He's not bad behaved but he gets a little too wound up sometimes and it drives me nuts.  It makes me worry that I won't have the patience for a toddler who's running in circles and screaming just for fun.

I have a weimaraner too! (hopefully the dog in your siggy is your dog. lol) & this is definitely one of my confessions! He's not bad dog really, he's just like yours! he gets especially worse after the LOs are in bed for the night and he thinks he can get our undivided attention. He also has EXTREME separation anxiety and will demolish our trashcan any time we forget to take out the trash/put it where he can't get it. with two LOs my patience is running very thin...

I think our dogs are related! Yep, that's him in my siggy. He also has the separation anxiety, which will be interesting this weekend. We are going out of town to visit my parents and we normally bring him. They live in the country and he absolutely loves getting to run through the woods and play in the creek. Unfortunately, we don't have a vehicle big enough for both him and the baby without them being right next to each other. So we'll have to leave him behind. Pretty worried about the state of the yard and house when we get back.

• tonight i'm kicking DH out of our room... but just for a night. the last month of pregnancy and the first month of LO's life we slept in separate rooms because of insomnia then the newborn every 2 hour schedule all night. now that Liam is only getting up once per night, i could get a big chunk of sleep if it weren't for DH snoring so &@$* loud!! i can't use earplugs like i used to since LO is in his own room now and i need to hear the monitor. come on sleep!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage
  • imagewiggles527:
    imagebeemango0913:
    imagewiggles527:

I think our dogs are related! Yep, that's him in my siggy. He also has the separation anxiety, which will be interesting this weekend. We are going out of town to visit my parents and we normally bring him. They live in the country and he absolutely loves getting to run through the woods and play in the creek. Unfortunately, we don't have a vehicle big enough for both him and the baby without them being right next to each other. So we'll have to leave him behind. Pretty worried about the state of the yard and house when we get back.

They must be brothers lol. Our dog chewed through an entire wall when we left him home overnight... >.<  He literally follows my EVERY step. Which didn't bother me before I got my hands full with both kids lol. Now if I'm not tripping over DDs toys, I'm tripping over Feta all while trying to nurse DS. ahh!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imageJordynLeighx3:
    imagetondraluv:

image(bobo)2:

Uhm. What mode?! Why did I not know about this...please explain!

if you go to your settings there's a Do Not Disturb mode, different from Airplane mode. You can still receive texts & everything but if a person calls it goes straight to voicemail. You can select the calls you'd like to come through. Mine is set to where the incoming caller has to be on my favorites list for the call to come through. Evil technology for a person who doesn't want to be bothered lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imagenone5:
    I said I was going to return to work at the end of June. Instead I quit my job. I really didn't want to be that girl, but turns out I am. O well.i am happy.nbsp;

I'm so flucking jealous its not even funny
  • imagejaime52005:
    imagenone5:
    I said I was going to return to work at the end of June. Instead I quit my job. I really didn't want to be that girl, but turns out I am. O well.i am happy.nbsp;

I would love to do this but we just can't swing the money for me to stay at home.
  • image24ladybug:
    imagejaime52005:
    imagenone5:

I would love to do this but we just can't swing the money for me to stay at home.

Same
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"