Parenting

Roll Call!

Haven't done this in a while.

Who's here and what are you doing?

We are making dinner. Rosie is with MIL until Saturday. Whoo! Cade discovered his feet too. So all he wants is to be naked and nom his toes. It's so cute!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Roll Call!

• I will comment on this thread, too.

Yay for babies and feets. DS discovered his the other day during a diaper change. His newest goal is to get his toe into his mouth. I don't think it's gonna happen, but it's fun to watch him try. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagebuffaluffagus:
    I'm here, although I haven't hung out with yous peoples in ages. Watching Hannibal, bumping from my phone and digesting a chocolate caramel cashew custard sundae with peanut butter cup chunks and hot fudge.
    Oh my effers! I need a sundae! Oh, and hey.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekiraliz2:
    Giiiiirl, I just called roll, I thought you were MIA!

Wasn't there when I made my post. Lol!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I just ate some motherfucking DAIRY QUEEN, guise.  So good!

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• I still want answers to my Jurassic Park questions...

// I love you too. //

• I'm here.  Watching "Identify Thief" with DH and he is rubbing my feet.  Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekiraliz2:
    imageNana_Osaki06:

imagekiraliz2:
    Giiiiirl, I just called roll, I thought you were MIA!

Wasn't there when I made my post. Lol!

No worries! I'm here now. My son is legit mobile. Now. Like, all over the place. Now I actually have to parent. Argh.

I dread this day. Luckily my son seems to be on the slower side for mobility. However, this may mean he'll be a talker like my daughter.

• imagekiraliz2:
    imageNativeFloridian:
    I still want answers to my Jurassic Park questions...

Well number 9 is yes. I had slash have a crush on Ian Malcolm.

Lol I saw that one and automatically thought that it wasn't an unanswered question. It's a definite yes!!
  • Yay for discovering toes!

DD just fell asleep and DH and I are going to share some popcorn. DD and I have something sinusy going on. I don't know if it is allergies or what but she keeps waking up multiple times a night coughing so needless to say mama and kiddo are tired!

Our Little Raspberry Born 3/27/12
  • I need to post more, and stop being an uber dirty lurker.

I'm here, drinking a lime a rita watching Chopped, while DH feeds my week old squish! Dd is passed out, regardless of the crazy hail slash thunderstorm. I really don't want DH to go back to work next week!
  • imagemissyishere:
    I just ate some motherfucking DAIRY QUEEN, guise.nbsp; So good!
    I waaaaaaaant. What did you get?
    SQUIRREL!!!

• imagejorkz821:
    imagemissyishere:

Mint M&M blizzard.  Sofaking good!

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Here. Trying to convince my SIL to run next year's Disney princess half marathon with me. If she won't do it, I'm plotting who else I can sucker into it...any takers?

Anniversary

• imagemissyishere:

imagejorkz821:
    imagemissyishere:

Mint M&M blizzard.  Sofaking good!

::drool::
    I don't think we have m and m blizzards here.
    Welp, time to move to Iowa!
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Can I put this here? I'm just gonna put this here... 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm here, eating a piece of IKEA chocolate butterscotch almond cake and trying to decide what to watch.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageRunaway22:

Can I put this here? I'm just gonna put this here... 

Why is this dance a thing? Like really?

• imageNana_Osaki06:
    imageRunaway22:

Because it's awesome to put your hands ALL OVER the club floor. Duh.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Here. And sorta awake. I've been fighting off a major nasty cold which has now become infected sinuses and just waiting for it to get lost. I coughed All last night, I really should sleep but I'm wired.

And jorkz, we have  Smarties, so close enough and they do sometimes have mint. We're one up because of Skor.

• imageRunaway22:
    imageNana_Osaki06:
    imageRunaway22:

Because it's awesome to put your hands ALL OVER the club floor. Duh.

EW. You'll catch an STD that way.

• So the cat is now fully out of the bag that George Takai doesn't write or curate his own facebook page personally?

Anyone not know that? Anyone shocked?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • PrimePrime member
    Here!  I am finishing up watching the video of my lecture for this week.  Little Prime has been sick so we are all very tired here.  I am so ready for bed.

• imageLuckyDad:

So the cat is now fully out of the bag that George Takai doesn't write or curate his own facebook page personally?

Not surprised. He's still awesome and funny, but his page was a little overdone.

• imageNana_Osaki06:
    imageLuckyDad:

So the cat is now fully out of the bag that George Takai doesn't write or curate his own facebook page personally?

Not surprised. He's still awesome and funny, but his page was a little overdone.

Yeah, and a lot of "stuff you saw on Reddit a day or two ago".

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • imageLuckyDad:

I didn't know that, but I also live under a rock. I'm not shocked, but I am disappointed. 

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"