February 2013 Moms

Re: Who wants a good laugh?

• Holy moly!  Some of these people have to be divorced now!  LOL  The guy who totally just left the hospital to go buy tupperwear was the weirdest! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Some of those should have ended in divorce! 
    Checking his world of Warcraft real quick? Oooooh I hope she punched him.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't open the link :( The page is just blank.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Went home because he was exhausted? Yeah....

Ugh, I just want to punch him in the throat. With something stabby. Still.

Edited to remove whole situation that just made me stabbier!
    Pregnancy Ticker image
  • imageTamaraR4:
    I can't open the link :( The page is just blank.

Here you can copy+paste if it isn't working

https://www.mommyshorts.com/2013/05/28-examples-of-crap-my-husband-pulled-while-i-was-in-labor.html
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagePnkDingo:
    Went home because he was exhausted? Yeah....

Ugh, I just want to punch him in the throat. With something stabby. Still.

Edited to remove whole situation that just made me stabbier!

Now I'm curious, lol.

Some of these have my eyes popping out of my head for real. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oh my goodness! I think I would have killed dh if he pulled any of those. Crazy men.
                    Our Blessing From God Through Adoption
                   Our Blessing After TTC for 6 Years (natural birth!)
                             EBFing, CDing, BWing, SAHM
  • The one whose husband had his face pressed against the TV so he could hear it would probably put me in jail...
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I can PM it.
    Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Omg, I'm cracking up! I can add one, haha...so, 20 minutes before DD was born, I had been pushing for an hour and a half and our priest called in the middle of a push and DH TOOK the CALL. I was all "UhhnnnnngrrrrrrrrFatherPatI'mFluckingPushing!!!!!!!!!" Thankfully, they both had the good sense to at least cut that convo short. ::mobile smiley::
  • I've got one too, although it wasn't during birth but after. I had to have DD1 via unplanned c/s at 34w because of HELLP. She was in the NICU, I was under close monitoring in the recovery room because my numbers weren't getting better fast enough and the bleeding wasn't slowing as much as they wanted. So I couldn't go visit DD1. DH went home in the evening to sleep (absolutely fine), and we agreed he would come the next morning. I waited and waited and waited. At 11am I finally called him to ask where in the world he was, and his answer?

"I'm baking a cake."

W.T.H.

So that's what was so important he couldn't even call me to find out how my recovery was doing. And of course, since the cake was then in the oven, he couldn't leave the house until it was done to go see his firstborn child in the NICU to see how she was doing. 

Oh, and for the record, he wasn't baking a cake for me. It was a kind I don't like. He was baking it to use up some of the ingredients in the fridge. Again, W.T.H.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• imagepitterpatter129:
    Holy moly!nbsp; Some of these people have to be divorced now!nbsp; LOLnbsp; The guy who totally just left the hospital to go buy tupperwear was the weirdest!nbsp; nbsp;nbsp;

I agree about the divorce thing. Like the Black Friday guy!? WTF dude!
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Those are funny. My DH is not a morning person and I had to wake him at 5am when it was time to push. (He was sleeping the whole night.)  He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and poor water on his face.  We laugh about it now because he could not get it together for at least 15 minutes.
  • imagemartha919:
    Omg, I'm cracking up! I can add one, haha...so, 20 minutes before DD was born, I had been pushing for an hour and a half and our priest called in the middle of a push and DH TOOK the CALL. I was all "UhhnnnnngrrrrrrrrFatherPatI'mFluckingPushing!!!!!!!!!" Thankfully, they both had the good sense to at least cut that convo short. ::mobile smiley::

Oh man this made me LOL!
  • imagekelly321:

I've got one too, although it wasn't during birth but after. I had to have DD1 via unplanned c/s at 34w because of HELLP. She was in the NICU, I was under close monitoring in the recovery room because my numbers weren't getting better fast enough and the bleeding wasn't slowing as much as they wanted. So I couldn't go visit DD1. DH went home in the evening to sleep (absolutely fine), and we agreed he would come the next morning. I waited and waited and waited. At 11am I finally called him to ask where in the world he was, and his answer?

"I'm baking a cake."

W.T.H.

So that's what was so important he couldn't even call me to find out how my recovery was doing. And of course, since the cake was then in the oven, he couldn't leave the house until it was done to go see his firstborn child in the NICU to see how she was doing. 

Oh, and for the record, he wasn't baking a cake for me. It was a kind I don't like. He was baking it to use up some of the ingredients in the fridge. Again, W.T.H.

This reminds me. I was stuck an hour away from home for a month to be near my baby in the NICU but Hubby would drive back & forth because he still had to work. After a few weeks he came back and let me know that all the food in the fridge was spoiled. When I asked him if he threw it out he gave me this look like "oh crap, that would've been a good idea/damn it I just got myself in trouble" ...It still took him until the baby's discharge day to actually throw the stuff out before he came to get us.... ugh
  • imagekelly321:
    I've got one too, although it wasn't during birth but after. I had to have DD1 via unplanned c/s at 34w because of HELLP. She was in the NICU, I was under close monitoring in the recovery room because my numbers weren't getting better fast enough and the bleeding wasn't slowing as much as they wanted. So I couldn't go visit DD1. DH went home in the evening to sleep absolutely fine, and we agreed he would come the next morning. I waited and waited and waited. At 11am I finally called him to ask where in the world he was, and his answer? "I'm baking a cake." W.T.H.So that's what was so important he couldn't even call me to find out how my recovery was doing. And of course, since the cake was then in the oven, he couldn't leave the house until it was done to go see his firstborn child in the NICU to see how she was doing.nbsp; Oh, and for the record, he wasn't baking a cake for me. It was a kind I don't like. He was baking it to use up some of the ingredients in the fridge. Again, W.T.H.

Hahaha. Where so they come up with this stuff? He could have at least made one that you liked.
    The one that had me laughing was when the husband started singing Johnny Cash's "burning ring of fire". Lol.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• We give my husband a hard time about DS1.  It was my first child so we thought it would take a long time.  He decided to stop by McDonald's and buy a Coke since it was 10 pm and he thought he would need the caffeine to get through the night.  I wasn't thrilled but wasn't mad either.  Turns out I have my babies super quick as I was only at the hospital 1 1/2 hours before the baby was born.  With each birth since then, my family has reminded him over and over not to stop for a Coke as we might have the baby in the car.  Pretty sure he will never live that one down.
    Samuel  2.26.06 41w ASD/ADHD
    Eli  6.18.09 35.5w
    Silas  1.25.13 35.4w 10 days NICU, allergies/asthma, gluten intolerant

• imageBNHarris8:

Your babies pouty face.

OMG.

Sooo precious! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageRunaway22:

imageBNHarris8:

Your babies pouty face.

OMG.