Breastfeeding

Nursing Bra suggestions

Hey ladies I need nursing bras and I'd like your suggestions. I need something super adjustable and a smaller band and a huge cup, as I'm 4'10" and a 34 EE.

Re: Nursing Bra suggestions

• I shop at lindasonline.com she's got a great selection. I loved my Elomi and Goddess brand nursing bras.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
  • I like the Bravado Allure. I am a 32F, and it fits great. I am also short, so what I like BEST about this bra is that the shoulder straps can adjust as far as you need them. Most bras only go up part of your back. I feel that this bra fits great in the cup, around the torso, and on the shoulders.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I love my Bella Materna wire free mesh plunge bra. It is probably my favorite bra I've ever worn and will probably still wear mine when I'm finished nursing. It has 6 sets of hooks in the back and the shoulder straps adjust pretty far so it is super adjustable. It even has a hook to use it as a racerback bra.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm very full figured and love the Bravado line.
    photo 9acca2d2-3800-4433-bb71-c445948b76cf_zpsd9667865.jpg

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • zmosszmoss member
    I swear by the Anita brand. I wear a 34-36 F now and this bra really helped lift the ladies and give me my shape back. They are pricey ($50 +) but worth it. Some are more stylish than others but I think they make up in function what they may lack in style.
    imageimage"Image">image"Image">image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"