July 2013 Moms

Hospital bedrest for at least the next few days

We came in early Wednesday morning because of contractions 4-7 minutes apart. They were awfully intense yesterday, but I didn't really progress beyond 3cm. Baby A's head is much lower though. They seem to have the contractions under control now, but they want me here for at least a few more days, if not the duration. We're hoping to get me to 32 weeks, and then 34. It would be a dream to make it to 34! The Internet kind of sucks here at the hospital, but I'll at least be able to lurk if I can't post!
Mom to Jacob, Henry and Ian Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hospital bedrest for at least the next few days

• T&P for you, I hope you can make it a few more weeks!

Jasper 

• Sorry you are on HBR, but glad contractions are under control.  Hope those LOs keep baking until 34 weeks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear your babies are still cooking. Hoping you can make it to 34 weeks, but at least 32!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    imageimage
  • Keep cooking babies. Lots of TP's for you.

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Thinking of you all, hope you can make it a few more weeks:)
  • Thanks ladies. The Internet at the hospital isn't very good during the day, but it seems to have picked up a little right now. Everyone's probably eating dinner!
    Mom to Jacob, Henry and Ian Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • T and Ps coming your way!

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Lots of thoughts and prayers for your family! FX that you can make it to 32 weeks and then onward to 34 weeks! 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Thinking of you!
  • So sorry you are stuck on HBR! FX you can make it to 32 weeks, and 34 weeks! Also hope the board stays active so you have a lot to lurk on!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • They just refuse to listen to me and stay put. I'm sorry Jill. I hope they hold tight for a few more weeks. Thinking of you!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Thoughts and prayers!!
  • T and P. Keep those babies cooking
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • T and P sent your way!
  • bobceebobcee member
    Sending T&Ps and hoping LOs stay put until at least 34 weeks!

image image

D 2.20.2011 & Z 7.16.2013

• Hang in there mama!! Every day counts, you're doing a great job!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Jill, I've been following your story because your boys are just a few weeks behind mine. I spent Wednesday in LD too, getting fluids and terbutaline for contractions. This is after a scare at 29 weeks when I spent 12 hrs on mag. Never any dilation though, so apparently my cervix is quite stubborn. Anyway, I'm sorry you've been confined to the hospital bed, I know how miserable that can be. Hope those boys stay in there several more weeks!
  • T and Ps to you! Keep baking little babies!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thoughts and Prayers they stay inside babies until at least 34 wks!  Everyday is progress!! Good Luck!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • atlvolatlvol member
    T&P headed your way!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"