February 2013 Moms

T&P please

Tomorrow DS does for his u/s to see if he has hydrocephalus.  Hopefully we will get answers then, I believe we are seeing a radiologist, not a tech.

Re: T&P please

• Thinking of you! Hope it all goes well.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Sending thoughts and keeping fingers crossed!
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Best of luck!

• Can I ask why they are doing an u/s and not an MRI.  The reason I ask is that there was a concern in utero with DD1 about it and our neurosurgeon said that an MRI was the only was to 100% diagnose it.  Turned out to be something different in our case.  

• Sending positive thoughts your way!

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Thinking of you! Good luck!
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • Hope all goes well.  Sending thoughts and prayers your family's way! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." - Dr. Seuss
                         Mom to 3 wonderful boys( 6, 4, 20 months), and one little lady ( born 2/17).
  • Ts and Ps headed your way xx
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hang in there, were all pulling for you!
  • T&P Coming your way. 

• Good luck! T&P
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageJustinlove:

Can I ask why they are doing an u/s and not an MRI.  The reason I ask is that there was a concern in utero with DD1 about it and our neurosurgeon said that an MRI was the only was to 100% diagnose it.  Turned out to be something different in our case.  

The doctor was concerned about his ventricles, which can be viewed easily by sonogram, on the soft spot.

and the radiologist said he is fine! I am so relieved. 

• imageholly321:
    imageJustinlove:

Can I ask why they are doing an u/s and not an MRI.  The reason I ask is that there was a concern in utero with DD1 about it and our neurosurgeon said that an MRI was the only was to 100% diagnose it.  Turned out to be something different in our case.  

The doctor was concerned about his ventricles, which can be viewed easily by sonogram, on the soft spot.

and the radiologist said he is fine! I am so relieved. 

Great news!!! So glad!
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"