April 2013 Moms

Re: (Untitled)

• none5none5 member
    We are. It took us 4 years to have this one, and we're not getting any younger. We're not jumping back to IVF right now, but we're not preventing either.  If it happens on its own now, great; if not, we'll go back to the RE in a few months. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'd love to, but one is probably all we can handle right now.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • EDub93EDub93 member
    We definitely want to! Want my body to heal up and get a little more into shape first. Pregnancy makes me extremely sick though. So need to make sure life is good and in order and my LO is doing ok before devoting 4 months to vomitting and being unable to move. Haha.
  • Eventually I would like another, but I want to wait until this LO is potty trained so I'm not changing double the diapers I am now.
  • leasajleasaj member
    We are one done....unless we get a surprise.
  • We want another one. We'll probably start trying again next summer. It took us about a year to get pregnant with this one and I'd like to have the second before I turn 35 (I'm 32 now).
  • We have two and are most likely done. Two feels right for us, but we'll wait a few more years before deciding for sure.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We have two now. I would love to have more, BUT I don't want to be pregnant again. Lol, so that's a little difficult. Also, my husband is a fireman and I spend so much time alone it makes me question if I can handle anymore.
  • imageKrisM86:
    We have two and are most likely done. Two feels right for us, but we'll wait a few more years before deciding for sure.

This is us too. My last pregnancy was horrible so I swore I was done but there is a small part of me that would love another child. My DH and I always say if we won the lottery we would definitely have a few more.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We want one more when the girls are old enough to understand what a baby brother or sister is and for them to be excited about it. That was our initial plan to wait 4 or 5 years between kids so that we wouldn't be paying for two in daycare at a time. But that happened anyway because we got pregnant a week after trying with twins haha. So were really putting it off now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Maybe one more. We always said 2 or 3, and I'm not convinced we are done yet. I also don't have the 'must have another one' feeling I had after dd1 though, so we will just wait and see. We'd want to have our eldest off to school before new baby arrived for sure.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    imageimageimage
  • Like now? No way. In 3-6 years yes. I don't think having two little babies sounds all that exciting and I was perfectly close to my sister who was 9 years younger than me. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageleasaj:
    We are one done....unless we get a surprise.

This is us too.
  • We actually want our second by the end of next year. So we are probably going to stop using protection around November. :-)
  • I never thought I would be thinking this, but I'd like another one asap!  This baby has been super easy, though we're probably due for a more difficult baby for #2.  I struggle with wanting to be taken seriously at work, though.  I took 5 months off for this one, and it would look pretty bad to show up after mat. leave pregnant again....
  • I would like one more if it was a girl, if not then I would try again for a third. If all three are boys then that is what I am with and I will be happy either way. I will be trying again after I complete a half marathon.

I got pregnant the first time I tried even after I was told it would be hard for me since I was irregular, so I know now to be extra careful.

• SRK128SRK128 member
    I will let you know when the girls turn 2. Then we will decide 
    Married to Brandon since 2/14/06
    Twin Girls born on January 1st 2012:Brooklyn Avery(Brooke) & Eliana Meredith(Ellie)
    Ellie and Brooke both have Juvenile Diabetes
    Adopted a Brother and Sister in January of 2012
    Levi Ryan-October 25th 2007 and Caroline Paige(Carly)-July 23rd 2009
    Jonah Samuel born April 21st 2013
    Expecting Baby #6-June 2014!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"