April 2013 Moms

Photographers help me out

I know there are a few pros on the board and some other hobby ones like myself.   I keep seeing professional photos of very vivid clear eyes but when I try mine come out looking all black.  I know some of this is editing, but you also have to be able to capture the eyes correctly to edit them to look like that.   Can suggestions or input for me?

Here is a photo I took this week of LO trying to get her eyes.  We were in front of a sliding glass door around 10am so the natural lighting was really good.  I THINK my exposure and was good but I don't know what else to change.   If I up the exposure it ends up majorly over exposed...but then I can see her eyes better.

Re: Photographers help me out

• I can't add anything but just wanted to say how beautiful she is!

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• imageJBDamonM:
    I can't add anything but just wanted to say how beautiful she is!

Aw, thank you

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"