February 2013 Moms

Re: (Untitled)

• I got in two workouts this week and am up to 12 activity points.  Unfortunately, that's probably all the formal workouts I'm getting in this week, but I'm still trying to meet my activity goal.  Really hoping for a loss come Monday!

• J are you on WW? I give myself activity points for cleaning and actively playing with DS. Both things are in the database!

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Loading the player...
  • Drank my water yesterday and am on my way to it today too!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageDrea926:
    J are you on WW? I give myself activity points for cleaning and actively playing with DS. Both things are in the database!
    Yes - just started this week! I did not know those things were in the database; thanks for letting me know! I don't know if my "activity" during our play time really counts for much, though. :-) What kinds of things do you do with you LO?

• imagejkuhmann:
    imageDrea926:
    J are you on WW? I give myself activity points for cleaning and actively playing with DS. Both things are in the database!
    Yes - just started this week! I did not know those things were in the database; thanks for letting me know! I don't know if my "activity" during our play time really counts for much, though. :-) What kinds of things do you do with you LO?

I'll give myself points I sing and dance around with him, or if I wear him in the bjorn. Or if I demonstrate crawling/creeping during tummy time lol. 

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• got my water in!

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"