1st Trimester

Re: (Untitled)

• My first positive test had a faint second line, I took 5 more over the course of a few days before calling the doctor.  Good luck, sounds like you're pregnant!
    Met DH: 2.5.2008
    Engaged: 4.9.11
    Married: 9.22.12
    Baby Girl J Born: 1.23.2014 via c section - Due with Baby #2: 5.27.2016
  • If you produced a line you are in fact pregnant. Congratulations! Call your doctor and they will set up and appointment to confirm the pregnancy and give you some reading material that will be useful!

• Loading the player...
  • You are pregnant.  A line is a line.  Congratulations!

D & L are here at 34 weeks 4 days by vaginal and breech delivery on 11/19/2013
    Two healthy boys weighing 4 lbs 15 ozs and 4 lbs 5 ozs.  Only 6 days in the NICU and getting bigger, stronger and cuter every day! 
  • If you feel the need to test again, do it with your first morning urine.  Then call the doctor for an appointment.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Get one of the tests that tell you in black and white "pregnant" or "not pregnant" that's what I did so there would be no debating that line or lack of! Good luck and keep us posted!
    February Moms August Siggy Challege- Cats in Space- M-M-M-M-Meowwww

• My line was also very faint but like PP said a line is a line! Congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I would say pregnant! Congrats, take another in a few days, try to hold pee all night, and it should be darker.
  • I took three different brands before I was convinced!  I took a first response, and there was a faint line, both times, but I had to look really hard to see it.   So the next  morning I took three EPTs with fmu.   None of them looked positive, but they didn't look negative either.  I finally bought the clear blue easy,  pregnant.   Not pregnant test.  And it came up pregnant.  (I was three days late for my period).     So for me the clear blue was the best for me :). Good luck and keep us posted!  
  • For those who asked to be kept posted.. Took another test using First Response this time. Came back with 2 very distinct lines! :). Called doctor and will confirm this week with blood work! Thanks for all the advice! :)  

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"