May 2013 Moms

Counting down to work out

Anybody else counting down until they get clearance to workout again?  I can't wait to start running again!!

Re: Counting down to work out

• Me! I can't believe how much I miss it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Actually, the opposite. Ha! I have clearance but zero motivation.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Me!!! Me!!! My apt is Thurs. I'm so pumped!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• ::raises hand:: me me me!!! I never lost all the weight from my first pregnancy before getting pregnant again. I have been pregnant or fat for over 2 yrs now. Can not wait to get back in shape!!

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • kmcd23kmcd23 member
    Heck yeah! 3+ weeks to go. I need those endorphins!
  • be888be888 member
    Can't wait to start working out again. I'm pretty much to pre-pregancy weight, but I want to firm up a bit.

BabyFruit Ticker
    16 Ch. du Barrage, Lac-Beauport

• I'm looking forward to being able to start losing weight. I was overweight to begin with. We should start a weight loss check in!

TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

• I can't wait even though I am pretty much the weight I was when I found out I was pregnant. I'm also the MOH in my friends wedding so I want to fit in the dress since I had to purchase it during my pregnancy.
  • motangmotang member
    I'm so ready to work out. I want my body back. I never lost all of my weight from my first so I'm really motivated to get back into my clothes now. Going to the dr Monday and hoping to start a workout routine Tuesday. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagejesselayne8:
    ::raises hand:: me me me!!! I never lost all the weight from my first pregnancy before getting pregnant again. I have been pregnant or fat for over 2 yrs now. Can not wait to get back in shape!!

This is pretty much me. I did get back to my pre pregnancy weight right when I got pregnant again, but that weight was too high because of a medication. So yeah, I've been pregnant or fat for over 2 yrs. as well. 

Married to E on June 5, 2010
    Gave birth to baby boy, I, on March 25, 2012
    Gave birth to baby girl, A, on May 20, 2013
    Baby #3 due April 29, 2015

Recovering from mitochondrial dysfunction and Addison's/possibly very severe adrenal burn out using food, medicine, and a large amount of garden therapy.
  • Seriously jealous of those of you that are back to pre preggo weight. I am way far away lol. Can't wait to get back to the gym. I miss my old clothes!!
  • KashyKashy member
    I so cant wait to hit the weights!  I miss feeling strong!
    Augustus David - Born 5/08/13

my read shelf:
    April's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I've been cleared (YESSSS!) but it's been hard because I don't plan to drop him at the child care until after his 2 month shots.  I cannot wait until after that.  Running around my neighborhood in 90 degree heat when my husband gets home from work is not the same.  
  • Definitely! I have a little black number I want to squeeze back into.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Me! I really want to work on this weight asap. I gained so much weight after my DD1 and I never could lose it because I had a thyroid problem that I didn't know about. According to my doctor I should be able to start losing it now that I am on meds for it. I am on a mission to lose 30lbs or more if I can. :)
  • I really recommend you do not work out prior to being cleared. Your uterus is still healing even if you feel fine. My MW scared the crap out of me with stories of prolapse think your uterus hanging out into your vag so that definitely made me think twice. She says she can tell when her clients have been running because their cervix isn't closed up properly.
  • imageb&e888:
    Can't wait to start working out again. I'm pretty much to pre-pregancy weight, but I want to firm up a bit.

Same here. I want to tone my stomach and legs. I may try a run this week (4 wees pp).

EDD: May 29, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageb&e888:

Same here. I'm 4weeks PP and will try a run and body weight exercise next week.
    EDD: May 29, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes!!! I miss the pool so much! Only 2 weeks to go :D
    Photobucket Our fur babies, Stella and Falkor!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"