April 2013 Moms

wtf Wednesday...

wtf period at 3-months PP?!? are you kidding me? we are EBF'ing and depending on that for contraception! if I get preggo again anytime soon I may kill myself...
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
           Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
        Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!

Re: wtf Wednesday...

• Lol.. When my husband was like "Oh you are breastfeeding, no need for protection!" I was like "NOPE"... cause with my luck and knowing my body, I would have gotten pregnant again the first time we tried without it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DITTO! also WTF Avent, I cannot find the diaphragm things that go in my pump anywhere and the ones the pump came with are almost worn out... =/
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Ummmm.... You do know that it's a myth about not being able to get pregnant while breast feeding right?! No?! Talk to my SIL, her kids are 13 months apart.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageB2bFall2005:
    Ummmm.... You do know that it's a myth about not being able to get pregnant while breast feeding right?! No?! Talk to my SIL, her kids are 13 months apart.

LOL I do plus that would be just my luck, that's why I got mirena as well. I was kind of looking forward to not having to worry about a period with EBF & Mirena, but lo and behold, my period has returned! :(

• Wtf  to my FIL thinking he knows about BF'ing & by BF'ing I'm just spoiling my son.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Kate_CKate_C member
    imageB2bFall2005:
    Ummmm.... You do know that it's a myth about not being able to get pregnant while breast feeding right?! No?! Talk to my SIL, her kids are 13 months apart.

There is actually research that shows EBF is as effective as the pill for the first six months PP I believe. There is a percentage failure rate with any method of BC. But I'm still getting an IUD myself. I don't mind pregnancy but the newborn phase blows.

WTF with people who use the elevator at the mall who don't have strollers, wheelchairs or some other reason they can't use the escalator. You're slowing down the elevator for those of us who are captive to it.

And WTF, dear child, with the meltdowns while I'm driving on the freeway during rush hour. I would fix it for you right away if I could. Promise. But I can't fix it right now so your crying is just causing my blood pressure to skyrocket. Please cut mama some slack.
  • WTF to my MIL saying "most babies don't like to be held."

WHAT? 

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • My dr told me u can still get preggo breastfeeding..u still ovulate?!?
  • imageKate_C:
    And WTF, dear child, with the meltdowns while I'm driving on the freeway during rush hour. I would fix it for you right away if I could. Promise. But I can't fix it right now so your crying is just causing my blood pressure to skyrocket. Please cut mama some slack.

Every. Single. Time.

• imageClandestineX:

imageKate_C:

Every. Single. Time.

so my son isn't the only child in existence to scream the ENTIRE car ride?

• imagebeemango0913:
    imageClandestineX:

imageKate_C:

Every. Single. Time.

so my son isn't the only child in existence to scream the ENTIRE car ride?

Nope, mine too.  Well, not always the entire car ride, btu definitely a lot of it, and definitely during inopportune times like on the highway when I can't pull over or reach back to sooth him!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Wtf, how did my house get so MESSY?!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm EBF and I got my period within 1 week after quitting my PP bleeding. Total suckage.
    DD 4/3/04 & #2 EDD April 21, 2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageClandestineX:
    Lol.. When my husband was like "Oh you are breastfeeding, no need for protection!" I was like "NOPE"... cause with my luck and knowing my body, I would have gotten pregnant again the first time we tried without it.

My Dh thinks the same thing. I keep asking him if he has ever met our 2nd daughter. I conceived her when #1 was only 5 months old and EBF, and never got my period back. Idiot! Wev'e been there done that, lets not do it again.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageskidderdo:
    wtf period at 3-months PP?!? are you kidding me? we are EBF'ing and depending on that for contraception! if I get preggo again anytime soon I may kill myself...

8 weeks and I got mine back too. So weird! I was hoping not to get it for a while. Maybe just this once and then it will go away again...... One can hope 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I hear you on the period! I got mine back at 6 weeks pp with my daughter and a few days ago at 7 weeks pp with this LO. I EBF around the clock. It seems so unfair that some people go a year without it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"