April 2013 Moms

HDBabyD!!!

Happy Hump Day!
How old is LO?
What is your favorite feature of LO?
Have you been on dates with your SO yet?

Warner is 3 months old today!
I love his eyes, they are still steel blue/gray.
Yes, and we even met with our first potential non family babysitter... We have been wanting to go to the movie theater but don't want to bring the little guy.

Hope this picture works I'm mobile bumping
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
           Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
        Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!

Re: HDBabyD!!!

• -Connor is 10 weeks today. =)
    -I love his smile. Even on the crappiest of days when he smiles I can't help but do the same.
    -Yes, I went to the movie twice! Last Friday we saw After Earth.

Your little guy is so cute! I wish mine would stay still for a second.. just one second. lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This was taken on the 4th, but I don't have any good ones that are more recent.  She was 1 month old!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • babies

Liam is 2.5 months old! My favorite feature is his blue gray eyes, the only feature of mine he has. We haven't been out alone, but we took both kids to dinner with us the other night for the first time since CHRISTMAS! 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Ethan is 12.5 weeks, my favorite feature is his smile. He randomly smiles at me at it just melts my heart. I also love his button nose. DH and I have date night every Wed. It's awesome to just be us but all we really do is talk baby lol 

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• Ethan will be 11 weeks on Sat!

It's a tie between his big eyes, his goofy smile, and his tiny little piggies!  Of course the piggies won't stay small forever :(   

We've gone out a couple times and it was so nice!!  Hopefully we'll get a chance to do it again soon.

This was us shopping at the mall Monday for Father's Day.  He wasn't much help in picking anything out :)

The cuteness in this thread so far is just too much!!

"A man walking backwards does not see what lies ahead, only what he is leaving behind."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1-7/22/12 EDD: 4/8/13 It's a Boy!! Born 3/30/13
    BFP #2 2/3/14 EDD: 10/15/14 - My Chart

• imageClandestineX:

-Connor is 10 weeks today. =)
    -I love his smile. Even on the crappiest of days when he smiles I can't help but do the same.
    -Yes, I went to the movie twice! Last Friday we saw After Earth.

Your little guy is so cute! I wish mine would stay still for a second.. just one second. lol.

How was After Earth? We are wanting to see it but haven't heard good things about it.

Connor is adorable! I always get blurry pics of Ethan because he won't stay still either. His nickname is wiggles jr.

"A man walking backwards does not see what lies ahead, only what he is leaving behind."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1-7/22/12 EDD: 4/8/13 It's a Boy!! Born 3/30/13
    BFP #2 2/3/14 EDD: 10/15/14 - My Chart

• imagewiggles527:

How was After Earth? We are wanting to see it but haven't heard good things about it.

Connor is adorable! I always get blurry pics of Ethan because he won't stay still either. His nickname is wiggles jr.

After Earth was alright. It wasn't horrible or anything. Its main focus was about a father and a son more so than a sci-fi action. If you go into it wanting to see a movie about father and son, then you will be thoroughly delighted. If you go into it wanting to see an action sci-fi, it is so-so.

Thank you! Your son looks so cute, being all good in the car seat .=) I remember when mine used to be able to get into his car seat and not cry... now those are distant memories haha.

• imageskidderdo:
    Happy Hump Day!
    How old is LO? Nolan is 6 weeks today
    What is your favorite feature of LO? Everything! I do love his nose and mouth and eyes
    Have you been on dates with your SO yet? Yep, went to a Phillies game!

This was at my 6 week checkup. E must like OBGYN's.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  •  B is 11 weeks old

I love when he stops to nurse to give me a big smile 

i love his huge eye 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• My little guy is 8 weeks old today.

My favorite features are his chubby cheeks, his toothless grin, and his thighs!  Sorry, too many to name just one.

I have not been on a date with DH yet.  We have dropped off our older two boys at their grandmas so that we could go out to dinner with just the baby, but no actual dates yet.  It is time!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"