Natural Birth

Who is having a homebirth?

Hi! I'm new on here.

I'm just about 18 weeks pregnant with my first baby and it's a girl. I am having a homebirth with a wonderful group of CPMs and have started taking my hypnobirthing classes. 

I was wondering who else on here is having a homebirth? I would be going to a birthing center but there is none in my state yet. I hear they are getting ready to build one though. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Who is having a homebirth?

• Hi : ) Yes we are planning at homebirth - as long as everything goes okay during pregnancy. I am a few weeks behind you and due in November. I am pretty far away from a hospital though which makes me a little nervous. I don't feel much better about a birth center because I'd rather be around my own germs and it doesn't seem much different other than proximity to the hospital for me.
  • I had a lovely home birth with a wonderful CNM 6 months ago today.  Congrats and good luck to you.  I would never have a baby another way...it was amazing!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We are planning our third HB. I am due in September. 

Our first 2 were amazing experiences. Hopefully this one is the same!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • FTM here and we are planning a HB and I am really excited about it.  I hate my hospital.  
  • I'm a FTM. I had my daughter at home and it was amazing! Like PP said, I wouldn't want to birth any other way. GL to you (all of you), having your baby at home is the best!
  • We just found out yesterday that we're expecting LO #4, and are planning a homebirth. I knew if we had another one it would be at home. I think DH is on board, though we may meet some opposition from family, particularly DHs (actually I plan to not even tell them).  I've had a hospital birth, a hospital-attached-birth-center birth, and a free standing birth center birth. Time for a home birth!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had home births with both of my children.  Greatest experiences of my life.
    imageimageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• I had a home water birth with my daughter almost 7 weeks ago. It was an amazing experience and I wouldn't give birth any other way! It was my first too. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"