January 2013 Moms

Poor Baby is sick

My Poor Baby is sick... my mom just  called from taking him to the drs. He has an ear infection, sinus infection and they heard some wheezing so he is on an antibiotic and a nebulizer for the breathing. I feel bad for him, but you would never know other than the runny nose and cough that he is so sick, no fever or anything. Just wanted some sympthany.

Re: Poor Baby is sick

• Awe. I hope he feels better soon!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• So sorry to hear that. Sounds like a tough guy though, hope he's feeling better soon!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • When did you decide to take him to the doc?  

We just fought off a first cold (i caught it too), and he still had a decent cough and runny nose.  No fever.  He seems content, though.   

• imageOhioLady:

When did you decide to take him to the doc?  

We just fought off a first cold (i caught it too), and he still had a decent cough and runny nose.  No fever.  He seems content, though.   

Too late apparently. He is in a back up daycare a few times in May (which is were we think he caught it all from). His cold started around the middle of May, I caught it too. but mine went away. His has gotten better and then worse then better, that whole cycle. After a scary cough in the middle of the night on June 1st I took him to the Drs. everything was fine, chest was clear, ears were good. He had seemed to be getting better, then the past few nights was up at night coughing that scary cough today. My mom watched him yesterday and at first thought nothing until he woke from him nap with the cough and she said he seemed in pain from it. So we took him today. He never had a fever and seems content other than a few coughs.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"