June 2013 Moms

Maybe...? UPDATED!

I've been having serious contractions between 610 minutes apart for the last hour now. I suppose I aminearly labor, but I don't want to go to the hospital until 511.nbsp;nbsp;Im so afraid these are going to stop!nbsp;nbsp;

Update: definitely in labor! The contractions picked up like crazy. Waiting on an epi is torture during the contractions!
Norah is here! Born on July 16th, 2009 7lbs 0oz, 19in and PERFECT! My Blog--Baby Steps, Foot Steps, Leaps, Bounds, Milestones
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Maybe...? UPDATED!

• I will hope you have better luck than I am. I was awake from midnight to 6a with regular contractions that got as close as every 3 minutes and lasted about a minute but they just didn't feel strong enough so I wanted to wait it out. Then suddenly at 6 they just stopped. Now I am just having them occasionally. I am so bummed I keep getting teary. I don't mean to be a downer, hopefully you will progress! Good luck!
  • imagekkmlafferty:
    I will hope you have better luck than I am. I was awake from midnight to 6a with regular contractions that got as close as every 3 minutes and lasted about a minute but they just didn't feel strong enough so I wanted to wait it out. Then suddenly at 6 they just stopped. Now I am just having them occasionally. I am so bummed I keep getting teary. I don't mean to be a downer, hopefully you will progress! Good luck!

Oh, that sucks! That has to mean we're closer though! 

Norah is here! Born on July 16th, 2009 7lbs 0oz, 19in and PERFECT! My Blog--Baby Steps, Foot Steps, Leaps, Bounds, Milestones
  • Loading the player...
  • I had them for about 12 hours yesterday along with menstrual like cramping in my lower back and when I took a walk it felt like one long contraction until I sat down.. Then they stopped or at least weren't strong enough to keep me awake throughout the night.. Grr ! I hope they start back up today
  • Ditto.  I was having contractions all day yesterday(sitting, standing and walking).  When I laid down I didn't feel them as much and was able to sleep, so it can't be the real deal.  Back to having them again this morning, hoping that means we'll see some action soon.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I can't talk or do anything through these ones, so I called my on call doc. She said to go in and get checked out because it sounded like I was in early labor.

Fingers crossed!
  • Wish82Wish82 member
    Fingers crossed for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 Since July 2012-BFP Sept 27, EDD June 9, 2013, Arrived June 14, 2013
    My blog-The Wino That I Know
  • Fingers crossed! Good luck!
  • Good luck. Keep us posted when you can.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageSCBride2007:
    I've been having serious contractions between 610 minutes apart for the last hour now. I suppose I aminearly labor, but I don't want to go to the hospital until 511.nbsp;nbsp;Im so afraid these are going to stop!nbsp;nbsp; Update: definitely in labor! The contractions picked up like crazy. Waiting on an epi is torture during the contractions!

I am so jealous!  I've been having irregular contractions for two days now...and nothing.  Congrats and good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good luck! FX for a speedy and healthy delivery!
  • GL!!

DS#1 3-28-02 ~ DD 6-15-09 ~ DS#2 5-31-13

• LiLi23LiLi23 member
    Just saw your update...GOOD LUCK!!! :)

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• Congrats and good luck! I have to say I am a little jealous because mine never resumed:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"