January 2013 Moms

4 month regression survivors

How long were you plagued with the 4 month wakeful period? I remember lurking on the late night posts a few weeks ago and feeling sorry for those dealing with it and now I am there.
I am hoping since the late night post no longer happenshat means you guys are getting some sleep?
DD is up every 3 hours at the most and it is killing me!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 4 month regression survivors

• The worst was about 3 weeks and then things got better but last night was horrible. I hope it was just a fluke.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It was about 3 weeks for us but honestly, it could have been longer, I'm too tired to remember it all.  Sleep whenever you can, it's really tough, and if you have to get up for work the next day you have my sympathies.  I was a zombie at work for the longest time, it was awful.

Don't mean to scare you... haha

Good luck!

My Blog: Sewing, crafting, motherhood, computers, and random musings... Sleep is for the weak

• Loading the player...
  • It was bad for a week or less maybe.  I decided to stop swaddling at the same time and the last two nights she STTN.  But, getting her to sleep is a long battle :( I think part of it is not being swaddled and the other part is that she is overtired from not napping well at daycare, so hopefully both of those will improve soon.
    William born 9/7/07
    Violet Mae born 1/15/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Chris' sleep regression period lasted from Sunday june 2 to sunday june 9. He would go down around 7:30/8pm instead of sleeping 9-10 hours straight he would wake up between 1-2am then again around 4-5am. It wasn't too bad because I was back at work and I loved nursing him when he would wake up. Now he's gone back to STTN but he's no longer nursing. Honestly, I'd rather go back to the sleep regression and nurse him than what I'm going through now.

• She is still going through it and will be 6 months on Monday. I just stopped swaddling her two nights ago because I figured I'm not sleeping anyway so I might as well give up the swaddle too. It's going surprisingly well though (she goes down easily).

BabyFruit Ticker

• I thought I was one of the lucky ones that completely missed this, but no DD started it late. She has always STTN, but near the end of last month she wouldn't nap and she would wake up three times during the night.

Just yesterday.....she slept through the entire night and she is napping right now. I hope its not a fluke!

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I'm so jealous of all of you. Three nights in a row DD would only sleep 30min-1 hr stretches at a time and then take 30-45 min to get back to sleep. She naps great but at night it's awful, last night was better only up every two hours but that's normal for us.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I think we are just hitting this too. LO will be 5 months on sat and for the past 2 nights she has woken up at 4a and 3a. She has been STTN since 8 weeks old. I hope this passes quickly.
  • I honestly don't know if it was the 4-month wakeful or if it was just teething or transitioning him to the crib or his ear infection. But DS was a bear for about two weeks...now he is back to normal and sleeps from 7pm to 6am....well except a few nights each week he wakes up around 8 or 8:30 and thinks he should be up...but I let him play in his crib until he falls asleep about 15 to 20 minutes later. I'm not complaining by any means. 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"