Cloth Diapering

Cloth Training pants

We started to fully train our 32mos old son so, we started using Best Bottoms cloth training pants with feel wet liners. He has been having many accidents and his tush is red. I am thinking of going back to the disposables for now until he's having less accidents. I don't want him to have rashes. What do you think?

Re: Cloth Training pants

• I am of the camp that if your LO is having accidents while potty training more than they're getting it in the potty that they are not ready to train.

When we started training DD the first time she peed through her trainers and undies all the time, we went back to CD's for a few weeks to a month, and then she wanted to use the potty for good.

If you want to continue with the training I would probably just make sure your LO's bottom is completely dry before putting on a new trainer, and make sure to change trainers immediately one you know they have wet themselves.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• ugh.  I just bought a few BB feet wet trainers.  I hope it doesn't rash my kid's bottom up!
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"