May 2013 Moms

Sleeping

The past two nights my DD decided to sleep at night!! Monday night 6 and a half hours and last night for 5 hours!!!! I'm so excited especially because she is starting to get her days and nights...she was confused for awhile there.
How long does your LO sleep for?

Re: Sleeping

• She only does 3 hours at night before waking to eat. Then she gets fed and changed and she goes back to sleep.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm jealous.  I am lucky if I get a stretch of 4 hours.
  • Loading the player...
  • My LO slept for 5 hours last night for the first time! He's usually only able to make it 3 hours. He's 5 weeks 2 days.
  • imagebeckyschell:
    She only does 3 hours at night before waking to eat. Then she gets fed and changed and she goes back to sleep.

Same here.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • wjvwjv member
    3-4 hours.  Wakes up to eat then usually goes back down pretty easily.
    Anniversary Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My LO went to bed at 10, woke up for a pacifier adjustment at 3 and ate at 5. He went back to sleep until 8. I think he's going through a growth spurt... He's eating and sleeping way more than normal. He's 6 weeks on Friday. 
  • We've gotten 6.5 to 7 hours the last three nights. It's been amazing. I have no expectation it'll last though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • lavrillavril member
    Wow I'm jealous! Every 23 hrs here to nurse and change his diap. He's 4w today.

PGAL/PAL welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Trying to start our family since 2010
    BFP #1 11.4.10, EDD 7.12.11, HB 12/9/10, MMC 12/27/10; 11w6d
    BFP #2 9.12.12, EDD 5.24.13, Baby Boy Born 5.15.13!!
    My Ovulation Chart
    3 Clomid (100mg) cycles + TI + Trigger = BFN's, Femara + Trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    Femara + Trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi
  • Yay! It just takes time and patience. Our little guy is a month old and slowly getting better. I got about 6 hrs last night total. Well all get there.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagelavril:
    Wow I'm jealous! Every 23 hrs here to nurse and change his diap. He's 4w today.

My guy is the same way. But I was glad to actually get 6 hrs of sleep total last night. Not at once though! lol
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  •  He was doing four hours when we brought him home and now at four weeks has been pretty consistent with five or six hours.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"