November 2013 Moms

Everyone is being mean!

JUST KIDDING! I just had one of those "weird pregnancy touch" stories to share.

So, as some may recall, I'm a preschool teacher. We have this one parent that is really weird and rude and I just don't really like her all that much. Anyway when I was ten weeks she slammed her sweaty hand into my upper stomach and was like "ouuuu babyyy!" and I backed away, cringing, and told her I didn't really like people touching me, it made me uncomfortable. I guess after I walked (ran) away she expressed to her child's teacher how that was rude of me and she was mad. Uh, no you slamming your hand into my ribcage was rude! Well yesterday she comes up to me and puts one hand on my back and the other on my bump and starts rubbing, I probably turned 3 shades darker and involuntarily clenched my fists.Once again she got offended and wouldn't shut up to two other teachers how rude I was being for not letting her molest my body! 

So, today she called my boss (who is also pregnant) and told her how "weird" I was being and that she had just texted me and I was being so rude to her... Uhh, crazy you don't even have my phone number!!!! So, I said I was going to make shirts that said... "Preschool Name // Please don't touch the pregnant women" because obviously me telling her TWICE that I don't like being touched wasn't enough!

BLAD reppin'

Re: Everyone is being mean!

• You are totally the out of line one there :eye roll: 

what did your boss say? I would have freaked and started yelling intruder or something.  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Rub her azz and say "Ooooh, cellulite!" and see if she thinks its appropriate.

Gah.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLoveOfMikesLife:

You are totally the out of line one there :eye roll: 

what did your boss say? I would have freaked and started yelling intruder or something.  

My boss just rolls her eyes... she doesn't like her unwelcome touches either. I'm thankfully very close with both of my bosses, so even if I had been out of line, they wouldn't blame me.

Her son's teacher can see her walking to the building, so she just hollers to me that she's coming and I hide in the back until she leaves. I'm not in a class for the last hour & a half, I work the front desk, so I just doddle around my empty class til she leaves. NO MEANS NO!

BLAD reppin'

• imageMailmans Baby Momma:
    Rub her azz and say "Ooooh, cellulite!" and see if she thinks its appropriate. Gah.

This made me laugh because I'm sure it's full of cellulite! 

BLAD reppin'

• Yuck! You are a saint for not punching her. Thank God no one has touched my belly yet. Why do strangers think this is okay?!
  • Ew!!! This made me angry reading it! Please please like the other girls said go rub her belly one day! But make sure you record it lol
  • I'm freaked out just reading this...whole new breed of creeper. Yes, please rub her belly! You would be my hero!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
      BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • What a biotch!!!! Who the hell is she to be touching you not one but twice! And after you told her you didn't like it. That just pisses me off.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers photo 11E5F5F6-4D0F-49E1-B9B6-320CF42213BE_zpspw0gd9zw.jpg photo 4dcf6524-f3e2-4099-82e2-545cd6740157_zpsb9a1d5a3.jpg
  • imageagentkitten75:
    What a biotch!!!! Who the hell is she to be touching you not one but twice! And after you told her you didn't like it. That just pisses me off.

This. I can't understand why people think that pregnancy equals an open invitation to violate personal space. You have every right to say that touching of any kind by anyone is unwanted and that should be respected.
  • NL105NL105 member
    She sounds BSC. Sorry you have to deal with that; won't your boss talk to her directly and flat out tell her she's crossing the line of personal space with her unwelcome touches? Or something along those lines? It shouldn't matter that she's a student's parent, you're the employee. Your boss should be standing up for you- this parent obviously has an issue with boundaries.
  • imageamberrrjade:

So, today she called my boss (who is also pregnant) and told her how "weird" I was being and that she had just texted me and I was being so rude to her... Uhh, crazy you don't even have my phone number!!!!

Oh man I really want to know how that text conversation went...

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't understand why she would touch you even after you told her no?! And she held your back so you couldn't back away. I would definitely throw out the word harassment next time she tries that. I understand her touching you the first time. People are just rude like that. But to do it after you said no?! 
  • Yuck!  What a wack-job.  I can't even imagine how I would respond to this.  I seriously started wondering if this could be considered illegal.  I mean if you've told someone to btf off and they don't there has to be something you can do.  

yuck. yuck. yuck.  I'd literally be asking my boss if I could tell her to get the f--- off next time.

• imagehttps://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/252/2/6/nyan_caxx_barf_gif_by_draconasami-d5e77os.gif" border="0" />

edit: sorry I have a friend trying to help me gif on the iPad so I'm just testing it 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I give you points for not punching her honestly. I agree with the touching her back or slapping her hands. It's a private body part!! You would allow someone to grab your boob without a fight your belly shouldn't be any different!! And I agree your boss should support that and say something to the rude mother
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"