October 2013 Moms
Options

MEAN

I just posted on their board a shout out to my WOLFPACK! Lets start a RIOT!!!! I've missed too much today!!! Bwahahah!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: MEAN

• Options

imageFamBam12143:
    Who's board?

Yes 

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• Options
    Nov. 13 quoting their nov posse thread
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm in....I missed all the fun today....which board??

DD#1~Emma Dawn 12/19/00 7lb 10 oz 21"
    DD#2~Daphney Mae 04/17/03 7lb 13oz 21"
    DD#3~Grace Deonea 05/20/10 8lb 2oz 21"
        DS#1~Brody Maxwell born 10/16/13 8lb 10oz 21"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm confused is this regarding November?
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • Options
    Link for mobile users?
  • Options
    imagedh13:
    I'm sorry but.. WTF are you talking about? I'm lost.
    I dunno...shes talking about bringing in the wolfpack in the Nov board I think...I'm so confused.
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • Options
    Do we need to pack up?
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    I think she needs a chill pill.

• Options
    Are we wolf-packing Nov '13? And why?

imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• Options
    I'm confused too, and I guess if Nov 13 brought us up again I totally missed it....
    April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Options

imagesleepy33:

Yes

• Options
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • Options
    She is ours...not sure why the call out though.
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • Options

Yes.  When you make a post with call to action, it's polite to explain said call for those that may have missed.

• Options
  • Options
    It looks like she straddles both boards so i really don't understand either.... 
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Options
    imagekimbo1216:
    Yes.nbsp; When you make a post with call to action, it's polite to explain said call for those that may have missed.nbsp;

Perfect gif Kimbo...well done!

imageimage    

• Options

So I think I figured out what happened.  November started a thread uniting their non-crazies to use gif wars as a means to weed out the crazies.  OP somehow thought we should get involved and posted a separate thread on their board saying something along the lines of "want to see mean..." and panda told her we are all confused. 

Also, I see one Nov gal adopted the white knight badge. 

• Options

IDK if OP thinks we just gif bomb people to be mean??

• Options
    imagetaylormarie923:

So I think I figured out what happened.  November started a thread uniting their non-crazies to use gif wars as a means to weed out the crazies.  OP somehow thought we should get involved and posted a separate thread on their board saying something along the lines of "want to see mean..." and panda told her we are all confused. 

Nice work panda!

• Options
    imagetaylormarie923:

That could definitely be it! Not sure why you would do a call-out then not be there to comment further though.....

imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Options
    imagetaylormarie923:

That could definitely be it! Not sure why you would do a call-out then not be there to comment further though.....

imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Options

Ok so I'm not sure what the OP is talking about. However IF she thinks I was calling any of you mean she lacks more intelligence than her lost sounded.

Just wanted to clear things up that my post had NOTHING to do worth this board at all.  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageLoveOfMikesLife:

Ok so I'm not sure what the OP is talking about. However IF she thinks I was calling any of you mean she lacks more intelligence than her lost sounded.

Just wanted to clear things up that my post had NOTHING to do worth this board at all.  

Yeah we don't go on wild gif rampages without reason.  We are all confused because it was very clear that nothing on your board had anything to do with October. 

• Options
    imagetaylormarie923:
    imageLoveOfMikesLife:

Yeah we don't go on wild gif rampages without reason.  We are all confused because it was very clear that nothing on your board had anything to do with October. 

I think OP lost her marbles.

If anything it brought my attention to the awesome ladies trying to take back your board. You go, awesome ladies. Howl if you need us. 

• Options
    imageyesthisiskim0401:
    imagetaylormarie923:
    imageLoveOfMikesLife:

I think OP lost her marbles.

If anything it brought my attention to the awesome ladies trying to take back your board. You go, awesome ladies. Howl if you need us. 

Yes 

• Options

She took the wolf pack too seriously.... 

• Options
    gif

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

BFP #1: Mother's Day 5/13/12...m/c Memorial Day Weekend 5/26/12 

BFP #2: 2/16/13...Owen Ray born 6 weeks early 9/9/13

photo e0fadb54-1cd9-4c5f-8086-5e25d4789dbe_zps5ef23e41.jpg
  • Options
    imagedh13:
    imagetaylormarie923:
     Yeah we don't go on wild gif rampages without reason......

Yes, gif war-ing is taken very seriously in these parts. We don't start one just for any old reason!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"