October 2013 Moms

DD recap please

Ok so what was the hot mama thing. I don't need word for word just the gist.
imageimageimage
  imageimage
image   image

August Siggy Challenge Photobomb

Re: DD recap please

• This chick was like, my pregnancy has been SO awesome, and my skin is smooth and so much tighter, and my cellulite has all gone away and I've lost 15 lbs and it's probably because I have a job where I have to walk about 2 miles a day, and my @ss looks AMAZING, and isn't it wonderful being pregnant???

The rest of us: STFU, we are all fat and sweaty and we hate you right now

ETA: oh and about one million gifs of fat people, many of Mama June from Honey Boo Boo, and basically us indicating what fatasses we all feel like. 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagequartermisses:
    imagesleepy33:

This chick was like, my pregnancy has been SO awesome, and my skin is smooth and so much tighter, and my cellulite has all gone away and I've lost 15 lbs and it's probably because I have a job where I have to walk about 2 miles a day, and my @ss looks AMAZING, and isn't it wonderful being pregnant???

ETA: oh and about one million gifs of fat people, many of Mama June from Honey Boo Boo, and basically us indicating what fatasses we all feel like. 

I should have gotten in on that. I get super excited when Star Wars episodes 4-6 are on TV so I can see my doppelganger, Jabba.

Dude, the other day the TV was just on in the background and I wasn't paying attention, and I suddenly heard the Star Wars music play, and I got all excited...but it was the stupid new ones that I hate and it made me SO mad. I really wanted some Harrison Ford.

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • imagesleepy33:

This chick was like, my pregnancy has been SO awesome, and my skin is smooth and so much tighter, and my cellulite has all gone away and I've lost 15 lbs and it's probably because I have a job where I have to walk about 2 miles a day, and my @ss looks AMAZING, and isn't it wonderful being pregnant???

wow did she post a before and after picture too?  Because I have to see this since I have felt like crap the last 5 months. 

Im obviously doing this whole pregnancy thing wrong.... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo octoberowls_zps78dd2214.png

May Siggy: Baby in disguise

photo photo1-1.jpg

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageBrumm:
    So basically she deserved it!

I mean, she was basically like, "I am looking forward to hearing from other moms who think they are looking so much more awesome since they got pg!" and she did not have any takers.

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • To be fair, there were also a fair number of 'GTFO' and 'STFU' posts, but really, who comes on a pregnancy board and says pregnancy cured their cellulite and caused them to drop 15 lbs and made their @ss super perky?

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • imagesleepy33:

It was seriously like a weird infomercial, but she wasn't selling us anything. Or else I would have bought it. 

• imagebtimes3:
    imagesleepy33:
    To be fair, there were also a fair number of 'GTFO' and 'STFU' posts, but really, who comes on a pregnancy board and says pregnancy cured their cellulite and caused them to drop 15 lbs and made their @ss super perky?
    It was the perky @ss bit that really stuck in my craw.

Agreed. Twas egregious.

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Wow! I bet she looks ahmahzing!!!!!!! I raise my second donut to her super awesome pregnancy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Well hell I wish I could say that. Even when I was pregnant with DS and working at a daycare on my feet all day I didn't lose weight with pregnancy. Probably all the BBQ I at. I don't believe it. Pregnancy doesn't cure cellulite.
    imageimageimage
      imageimage
    image   image

August Siggy Challenge Photobomb
  • Was she added to the post it? We have a post it, right?
    I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"