April 2013 Moms

Hardest Part to Clean on a Baby...

For me is hands... never have I seen so much lint in so little a time. Also I just gave him a bath, I made sure to wash his hands however hard it was and in between his fingers, I just checked them and he still had a little bit between his thumb and forefinger. Bah!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hardest Part to Clean on a Baby...

• Definitely hands. He has them balled up so tightly, I feel bad prying them open to clean! And then with the drool and the spit-up, and the lint (where DOES it come from??), it starts smelling :( Poor dirty baby...
    OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • In between his toes. He has some busy little legs and he curls his toes up so tightly I can hardly get in between them. For a kid who hates socks, he is a lint machine! 
  • Loading the player...
  • none5none5 member
    Seriously! Where does the lint come from. I never know what I am going to find between her thumb and fingers. Gross! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • DS is soooo chubby, so definitely under the neck!!

I hear ya on the lint! Where does that come from??
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • elbouelbou member
    Lol, all of the above! Neck, hands, toes, and behind the ears!

• Definitely hands and neck. I agree with all of you! Where DOES that lint come from?? 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Neck is the worst!! Actually I have asked my ped about it..think it may be yeast. Smells disgusting..gonna try a lanolin cream.
  • imagemeganmccr:
    Neck is the worst!! Actually I have asked my ped about it..think it may be yeast. Smells disgusting..gonna try a lanolin cream.

Have you tried the cornstarch powder? DS had a little rash in that spot (from sweat and spit up) and pedi rec me putting that on it to clear it up, which it did. It also smelled awful. But now that is part of our nightly routine- bath, lotion, powder under the neck, PJs. 

photo 606e6a9295ea7ed21bede1d01b391656.jpg Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I was JUST telling my husband about that! :) and his little piggies!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Armpits! I mean, have you actually looked in there?! I always miss some skank.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Seriously, I've been wondering where all that lint in her hands comes from?!

We use Caldesene powder on LO, and getting all of it out from between her legs can be difficult. 

• Under the neck. My poor girl smells like rotten milk half the time.

• imagemeganmccr:
    Neck is the worst!! Actually I have asked my ped about it..think it may be yeast. Smells disgusting..gonna try a lanolin cream.

It's just spit up and milk.
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • leasajleasaj member
    Under neck her lady parts and surrounding rolls.
  • Hands and neck!  He spits up a lot and I feel like it pools in his neck rolls, and I can't get it no matter how hard i try!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Fingers and toes! Lint lint and more lint!
  • nyki06nyki06 member
    Marley always has a crazy amount of lint in her toes! Her hardest part is her neck though. She's a fatty with no neck and a lot of rolls. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemrshall10210:
    Armpits! I mean, have you actually looked in there?! I always miss some skank.

this! I thought it was his chubby neck at first  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imagemrshall10210:
    Armpits! I mean, have you actually looked in there?! I always miss some skank.

Yep.  LO will open her hands, but refuses to lift her arms during bathtime.  I have to clean them when she is sleeping (She sleep with her hands over her head quire frequently)

BFP #1: 08/17/2012  DD1 born 05/01/2013

BFP #2: 07/31/2015  M/C 09/23/2015 (11.5 weeks)

BFP #3: 12/16/2015 DD2 born 8/27/2016
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"