Working Moms

Athleta s/o

Has anyone gotten their tankinis? Do they cover your torso, or leave a gap? In the catalog there's about an inch of skin showing, but other people have mentioned that the suit goes down to the bottoms.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Athleta s/o

• I just bought one in their store. It is how the photo shows with the binki bottoms. I bought the skort however and the seems meet up. I ordered the "tall" size online, and it arrived but i haven't tried it on yet. I am a 38DDD and the 38D/DD bra size fits awesome and is supportive 
  • Well I was the one who bought 3 suits in the other post and 2 have a tankini style tops and  both come down to my hips but I am only 5'0 so it would be pretty weird if it didn't.  They do fit differently- the namaste tankini top is much much tighter all over than the dragonfly racer tankini in the same size.
  • Loading the player...
  • hmdhmd member
    They also have tall sizes in the tankinis.  I am only 5'4" and I got the regular and the boy shorts and it covers to my hips.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"