June 2013 Moms

Are you kidding me?

I am a Lurker, most of the time. I have read all of your birth stories which has prepared me for every situation that could possibly happen!
So, I just have to vent.
I am 39w2d. I am 35 yo and pregnant with our 4th child. I supposedly was scheduled for an induction, tomorrow I have GD. My good friend is a L D nurse at the hospital I will be delivering at. She just so happens to be working tomorrow and asked if I would like her to be my nurse. Of course I wouldn't mind! So, she called into work this afternoon to make sure she was assigned to me and my name is nowhere to be found! I am waiting for a call from my Dr to see what the heck is going on. My husband took vacation, we have our kids stayingwith family lined up. I'm packed and emotionally ready to go. This is ridiculous and they better figure it out.
Thanks for reading this and good luck to all who haven't delivered yet!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Are you kidding me?

• Oh no, hopefully it's just a small fluke. Keep us posted!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 6.26.12 EDD: 2.11.13 missed m/c: 7.31.12 @ 12 weeks
    BFP #2: 10.1.12 EDD: 6.11.13 Born 6.13.13
    photo 2546f8b6-17f6-4b55-b007-93a547c620b8.jpg

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • That sucks. Good thing your friend checked in!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageHammee:
    That sucks. Good thing your friend checked in!

I know! So thankful. I still have not heard back from the Dr's office and its 4:00 CT. I'm freaking out just a bit!
  • imageCarolynL8:
    That sucks! Hopefully they figure it out.

I am scheduled! They never called me but I looked online and saw it. Talk about mixed emotions for an already unstable prego woman!
  • Sometimes things don't get marked down in all the places they need to and it really blows.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    photo its20a20girl_zpsy8rztyxtjpg
  • imageVisciousKnitter:
    imageCarolynL8:
    That sucks! Hopefully they figure it out.
    I am scheduled! They never called me but I looked online and saw it. Talk about mixed emotions for an already unstable prego woman!

Yes

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"