December 2012 Moms

Baby's eye color

My LO started out with Blue Gray eyes and now they are greenish with a little bit of brown. I am really hoping they stay this hazel color cause they are so pretty. Anyone elses LO going through eye color changes?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Baby's eye color

• I would say LO has undergone the same color shifts
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hers are blue with light brownish hazel around the pupil. Side view looks hazel.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • DD's started out a light blue and now they are a stunning blue - she got DH's eyes, thank goodness! Mine are a boring gray.
  • imageminervacullen:
    Hers are blue with light brownish hazel around the pupil. Side view looks hazel.

This exactly for DS. I think they'll be hazel.  

photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • jac409jac409 member
    DD's eyes are very blue when you look at them from the front, but from the side they look hazel/brown.  I have hazel eyes and DH has brown, so I am guessing she will end up with one of these.  I love the blue though and hope it will stay.
  • DD's are mostly blue, but some days they look almost hazel...DH has brown eyes and I have blue eyes, so I'll be curious to see what color they settle on.

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• imagejac409:
    DD's eyes are very blue when you look at them from the front, but from the side they look hazel/brown. nbsp;I have hazel eyes and DH has brown, so I am guessing she will end up with one of these. nbsp;I love the blue though and hope it will stay.

This is us, except I'm the one with brown eyes. My mom said mine turned VERY early, so I suspect that hers won't be as dark as mine, but they're not staying blue like I had hoped for either.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• imageminervacullen:
    Hers are blue with light brownish hazel around the pupil. Side view looks hazel.

Ben's eyes are the same.  I also think that they'll turn out to be hazel. 

• still blue here and hoping they don't change
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Right at about 3 months we realized the boys' blue eyes were getting more and more blue. Now they're much lighter than that "baby blue/gray" and I think they're going to stick. 
    imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"