June 2012 Moms

Security objects

What are your LO's "security" objects? DS doesn't really have anything specific but his pacifier. All of my nieces and nephews took after some kind of special blankie or security blanket or stuffed animal. But I can't tell if DS is just too young to "want" something since I've only started giving him a small blanket in his crib.

Re: Security objects

• No security objects here...
  • My son didn't have anything special until he was 2 - my grandma gave him a cheap little teddy bear at Christmas and he has latched onto it.  

DD loves her A&A blankets - all of them, not a particular one though.  When she sees one she reaches for it right away.  She snuggles it and plays peek-a-boo, sucks/chews on it, lays back and throws it on her feet then kicks it forward, and her and DS play tug-o-war with it.  Not sure if it's a security thing so much as her favorite plaything.

image   image

• Loading the player...
  • DS didn't have one until a few months ago & dd still doesn't have one other than me :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My daughter sleeps w/ a little blankie w/ a stuffed owl attached.  We have to take it from her as soon as she wakes up or we can't pry it out of her hands later on.  She likes to rub the silky side on her face as she's falling asleep.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Pacifier. My boobs (she still bf's...if that counts). & a stuffed bunny who talks. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Nothing really. Some days she really likes her paci... other days she's could care less. Maybe as she gets older she will have a favourite item.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Nothing really. But her Seahorse and Glow worm kind of soothe her.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Not sure if this counts but when riding in cars DS always falls asleep with his sippy cup in his left hand and a stuffed gator, that I got him from a gator farm, in his right hand lol
  • imageGismo123:
    Not sure if this counts but when riding in cars DS always falls asleep with his sippy cup in his left hand and a stuffed gator, that I got him from a gator farm, in his right hand lol

Haha. That's cute. Ok, so gathering from the responses our LOs are just too young to have some kind of security object.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"