July 2013 Moms

I might burst into flames...I'm so HOT!!!! Vent

Air conditioning blasting, fan blowing in my face, drinking ice water, eating ice, no clothes on. WHY IS IT STILL SO FREAKING HOT?!!!!!! Everyone around me has sweaters or a blanket on. I want to take their blankets and strangle them. Yes! I'm hot, when u add the reflux, I feel like I'm on fire!!!! Please please lord help me. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I might burst into flames...I'm so HOT!!!! Vent

• I was like this the other day, it sucks.
  • Third trimester is really messed up with this. It gets worse post partum. Add the breasts leaking and horrible night sweats. It's a real slog here at the end!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • imagePrimRoseMama:
    Third trimester is really messed up with this. It gets worse post partum. Add the breasts leaking and horrible night sweats. It's a real slog here at the end!

Agreed!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage
  • Cold showers help me on days like that.
    Formerly known as ms.mittens Jude 12/31/2008 Ezra 2/10/2011 Nora 7/23/2013 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagePrimRoseMama:
    Third trimester is really messed up with this. It gets worse post partum. Add the breasts leaking and horrible night sweats. It's a real slog here at the end!

Oooh goody!! Looking forward to that! Doing better than expected with temp regulation now.

Bonus: 

• imagems.mittens:
    Cold showers help me on days like that.

Yup. I often times take a cold shower to help cool off.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • This hasn't happened to me yet, yikes. I did get really hot when I was feeling sick the other day but I just attributed it to being nauseous. Hope you got some relief from feeling so hot!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"