April 2013 Moms

Daily Output Logs

Anyone still logging in them?  If yes, when do you plan to call it quits?

Re: Daily Output Logs

• i never did. I used to log breastfeeding times, but i stopped that after a few weeks.
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • I started using an app on my phone

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Output huh what?

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• I do but I'm a Behavior Analyst so I love collecting data. I may never stop.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageOhSewCrafty:
    Output huh what?

I'm assuming diaper count
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • I have an app....I guess i'll stop when I go back to work and LO isn't with me all day.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                                                                  

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• imageRussianMommy:
    imageOhSewCrafty:
    Output huh what?

I'm assuming diaper count

Yes, wet/dirty diapers, bottle count, and or BF frequency and length. Lots of apps available, but curious when people stop bothering with them...
  • I stopped after her one month appt when I was confident she was gaining weight well.

BFP #2: 11-7-14, CP (BFN: 11-13-14)

BFP #3: 3/24/15 EDD: 12/5/15

• I stopped in his third week but I may start tracking his feedings for amount and times. I am back at work and I am hoping it will help get some kind of schedule going.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Kate_CKate_C member
    I'll admit I had STM syndrome and never really tracked it. Even at the hospital, the nurses would ask about feedings and I would have no idea what time I started or how long it took.  I just followed her cues. As long as she has wet or poopy diapers with most feedings, I am not worried. I think with DS, I tracked it until he returned to his birthweight. That was a week or two. 
  • imageKate_C:
    I'll admit I had STM syndrome and never really tracked it. Even at the hospital, the nurses would ask about feedings and I would have no idea what time I started or how long it took. nbsp;I just followed her cues. As long as she has wet or poopy diapers with most feedings, I am not worried. I think with DS, I tracked it until he returned to his birthweight. That was a week or two.nbsp;

Me too this time! First time I tracked sleep and feeds until 6 months or so.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    imageimageimage
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We quit when we were constantly making entries in it. I guess that was at about 3 weeks.
    Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.
  • imageletranger:
    The second I left the hospital I stopped tracking.

This.  The hospital made a big deal about tracking for the first few months when we were being discharged and told us to bring our current chart to the first apt a few days later.  Our pedi didn't even look at it and said as long as we were going through a good amount of diapers it wasn't a problem.

• With dd1 I tracked everything!  Diapers, nap length, everything!  Now with dd2 I only use the timer feature for BF and pumping, cause I tend to get distracted on TB or emails while I nurse.  Also bc I still have a hazy memory from lack of sleep and I loosely follow Babywise routine, it's good to check back and remember what time I started feeding her last. I'll probably quit when I go back to work in a couple weeks since I won't be nursing all day then. 

• I used ibaby logs religiously until 5 weeks then stopped. I felt comfortable without it after that point, knowing that she's having lots of wet and poppy diapers and gaining well. I might start using it again when DD is old enough to get on a more solid schedule. I just go by her cues for sleeping and eating.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"