February 2013 Moms
Options

You guys...

The first or second day home from the hospital (was it day? was it night? It's all a blur, I don't know), LO slept on my chest and we got a 4-5 hour stretch. It was amazing. 

Now, he won't sleep on my chest... because he's too big and can't get comfortable! D: 

Crying Crying Crying 

Why, life, whyyy??? 

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: You guys...

• Options

I feel the same.  It used to be the only way LO would fall asleep is if I rocked him or bounced him.  Now, my holding him only keeps him awake.  :-(

It is a cruel world, indeed.

• Options

imageSagen:
    Why does the newborn, and baby stage have to be so quick? I wish they were babies for 5 or so years!

Maybe it's me, and maybe it' because I'm a FTM and don't realize yet how fleeting it really is, but I have thought many times I can't wait for DS to be a little older. Not very, but I am really looking forward to when he can sit up independently and play with floor toys more. Mostly because I'm hoping I will be able to get a little more around the house done when he can entertain himself a bit better for a bit longer.

He also is going through a terrible napping phase that has left me pretty much housebound recently, and I really hope that as he gets a little older he falls into a more consistent pattern that allows me to run errands and take him places. And lastly (I know...haha), he HATES car rides right now. We think he doesn't like being backwards and moving forward and not being able to see anyone, so when he's a little older maybe he will have outgrown that.  But I'm sure every age brings it's triumphs and challenges, some I will cherish, and some I won't miss at all when they take their leave!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejkuhmann:

It is a cruel world, indeed.

IKR? *sniff* 

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"