June 2011 Moms

Teeth...how many now?

Couldn't get the clicky poll to work, so you have to respond with your answers!   How many teeth does your June baby have?

Caleb has 12 teeth (4 on the top, 4 on the bottom, and 4 molars) and is currently teething 3 canines. We saw the dentist for the first time this week. She said he is teething about 6 months behind normal.

Pinterest
My Blog- Life With a Toddler
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
BFP#2 12/2/12 EDD 8/26/13; No heartbeat at 6w6d on 1/4/13; D&C 1/5/13
My Ovulation Chart
PgAL/PAL Always Welcome

Re: Teeth...how many now?

• DD has 16, almost 18 since her bottom 2 year molars are in the process of breaking through.  She got her first teeth around 4 months so she's been ahead of the game a lot.

P.S. YGPM :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ours has all of his teeth.  We are done until he gets his adult teeth start to come in around the 6 year point.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • All of them except his 2nd year molars.  I'm sure those will make an appearance soon though!!

• We have all except 2 of the 2 year molars, the top molars are in but not the bottom.
  • imagetas1883:
    All but the 2 top 2 year molars are in.nbsp; Who knows they could have popped through by now.nbsp; It is getting harder and harder to keep track.nbsp;

Same here. I think he's working on them though because he's had a few rough nights.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DD has had all her teeth except 2 year old molars for over a year now. She's been a little irritable lately, picky with food (unusual) and having trouble sleeping so I think she may be working on them. Her doctor confirmed she thinks she's working on the bottom 2 at her appointment last Friday.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• milescmilesc member
    We are waiting on all 4 2year molars and both bottom canines 
    Those who don't believe in love at first sight, have never given birth
    Big sister meeting little brother for the first time-
    <a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k409/YellowMiles/?action=view

DS1 -6/25/11

DS2 -3/23/13

Missed MC D&C 8/26/14

DD - 8/26/15

LO#4 due 5/30/17

• 20 - the top two back molars are solidly working their way in - such a pain for her and us.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageWulfgar:
    Ours has all of his teeth.  We are done until he gets his adult teeth start to come in around the 6 year point.

Us too.  Thank God!  She was a terrible teether. 

DD born 6.13.11 at 37w5d

DS born 5.23.12 at 36w5d

BFP 6.9.13|heartbeat of 128bpm 7weeks|7.23.13 ultrasound revealed no heartbeat|natural m/c and d&c 7.25.13

DS born 5.20.14 at 38 weeks

All are welcome

• Just 12.  Still waiting for those canines and 2nd year molars to appear.  She's also always been 6-7 months behind on teeth, so I'm expecting the canines any day!
    DSC_1342
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

• 0hkgbs0hkgbs member
    16. Just waiting on the 2yr molars. 
  • We have all of them here with the exception of the 2 year molars. We are getting near though because I can see the corner of the bottom ones poking through their gums. I can't wait until they are all in!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"