October 2013 Moms

Throbbing Urethra

If that even makes sense! It doesn't to me, but that is exactly what it feels like is going on. for the past 2 days I have been feeling this throbbing really really low, in what almost feels like my urethra. It feels also like I have to go to the bathroom, but when I try, nothing happens. Not really sure what is going on. I just called OB to see if he might know, but he hasn't called me back yet. Anyone else feeling this weirdness down there?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Throbbing Urethra

• Sounds like a UTI to me.
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • imagebkeane619:
    Sounds like a UTI to me.

this.

signed,

Dr. CV 

• Loading the player...
  • Seriously!! Daaang! I have never had one! That sucks!
  • A YI and a UTI sounds like a terrible combo! I have luckily never head either one. I guess my luck has ran out! Although I have has pretty much every terrible pregnancy symptom this go round. Thanks for the advice ladies!
  • imageMrsJohnnaJohnson:
    If that even makes sense! It doesn't to me, but that is exactly what it feels like is going on. for the past 2 days I have been feeling this throbbing really really low, in what almost feels like my urethra. It feels also like I have to go to the bathroom, but when I try, nothing happens. Not really sure what is going on. I just called OB to see if he might know, but he hasn't called me back yet. Anyone else feeling this weirdness down there?

Thats a UTI for sure. Buy a few bottles of plain cranberry juice (not cocktail), and give the dr a ring a ling. Sometimes a warm compress down below helps relieve as well. But for sure go to the dr and get some antibiotics. It only gets worse from here without them. Don't make yourself suffer. 

• You can get ureghral spasms.... I have gotten this in the past and it goes from annoyance to gutwrenching pain... however UTI would be the first thing that I would check! Mine were caused from inflammatory polyps!
    April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"