Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Rings

Just wanted to see if anyone had to have their wedding/engagement rings made bigger after having little one, how long did you wait before you finally resized them?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Rings

• My ring is impossible to resize or remove if my finger gets swollen in it.

Though, my fingers are the same size as before I was pregnant. Even during pregnancy I could wear it and it is a snug ring.

• jefkjefk member
    I'm hoping my swelling goes down enough so I can wear my wedding band again - it's an eternity band and cannot be resized.  I really don't want to have to buy another one.
  • Loading the player...
  • I was able to put mine on again last week and they fit comfortably. I took them off around 34 weeks due to swelling. I would wait a few weeks/months before resizing, it takes awhile for all of your swelling to really go down.
    Mama to Sophie Virginia
    born 5/4/13 at 35 weeks 4 days

• My rings still don't fit me almost 11 weeks PP. I went to a jeweler to see how much it costs to resize both rings, and they quoted me almost $300. Geez!! I'm hoping waiting a little longer plus losing the rest of my baby weight will do the trick.
  • Mine came off at 30 weeks. I am 6 weeks PP and can just now put them on, although they are still a little snug. I was so nervous I was going to have to have them resized.
  • i had mine resized.  They were slightly tight before pregnancy and I didn't wear them for the last 5 months of pregnancy due to extreme swelling.  I took them in about 8 weeks after. They are wonderful now and my swelling is completly gone.

• I have just now been able to wear my wedding ring, but it's still a little snug. I would wait a bit to have your ring re-sized. I have heard that it can take a couple of months to fit in your wedding ring again.
  • No, mine have been back to normal for about a month and I had abnormal swelling. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • leasajleasaj member
    Jeweler told me to wait 4 mon before resizing.
  • imageleasaj:
    Jeweler told me to wait 4 mon before resizing.

Yes, I was told the same. I'm getting restless though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"