November 2012 Moms

...All of you...

Just sitting here realizing how much I catch myself talking about the girls on my birth month board, and realizing how grateful I am to all of you. I honestly never saw myself as using this type of resource, let alone being a part of a true community of moms for over 15 months. I had to take the time to say thank you and that I greatly appreciate the support. I am very happy to be a part of our bump family.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ...All of you...

• jg1011jg1011 member

Awww....me too! Where is the like button!!!

I would be lost without you ladies and your advice and support!

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejg1011:
    Awww....me too! Where is the like button!!!nbsp;I would be lost without you ladies and your advice and support!

WSS!

image   My chart 

• Loading the player...
  • Me too! I don't have many mom friends and I feel like you guys fill that role, even if it's virtually. DH thinks I'm crazy because I keep talking about these ladies on the internet board but you're important to me, even if I don't post that much.
  • Word. Crazy how some things come to fruition!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Even though I just pop in and out a lot anymore, I totally agree with this. Being a SAHM at 22 in a small town means not much social interaction. You ladies fill that role a little. Thanks!
  • kb&mbkb&mb member
    Agreed. I am always saying 'the girls on the board', haha.
  • MaebbMaebb member
    You're so sweet! You have given me advice, encouragement, and empathy about my feeding and sleeping woes, so thank you too! I think that's what this board is all about. We all have different LO's and different experiences, but hopefully we can help each other, encourage each other, and get a good laugh every once in a while.
  • imageChickie79:
    Ditto!I know I wasn't around for our pregnancies, but y'all have been a huge help to me!nbsp; I do feel like a bit of a creeper when I talk about you or wonder what's going on with your LOs, but whatevsnbsp;[;]

Yup.

• Awe, this whole thread gives me the warm fuzzies, :mobilesmiley
    kids with flags
  • Meant every little bit! Thank goodness for you ladies!
  • imagekb&mb:

Yep, this. I PPH you all :)

• imagekbmb:

I totally do this! "My Bump Friends" and I have even made my BFF sign up and start following her month : you girls are great
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"